American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me be the first to say "Thank You" and don't let the door hit you in the Ass on the way out...
Any other mechanics who feel fleet has caused all your woes, you can kindly join him. I for one am tired of supporting you and your plight only to read more and more bashing of fleet. The SWA mechanic who has taken over for W as the forums number one poster with his riding coattails talk, and others saying Fleet was never supposed to be career...screw you brother. It looks as though my job is a helluva a lot safer than yours, and I have made quite a good living from it. At one time I gave a flying fuc* what happened to your job and out sourcing, I was behind you. Now, I don't give a rats ass...For those who I actually respect, I hope your seniority allows you to stay and reap the benefits that "may" come your way with a smaller work force...

I really don't think any of the AMTs are blaming clerks for their plight. It is above FSCs sphere of influence. The disparity in representation occurs at the International level. For the most part, the security of AMT jobs at AA are not danger. If the company wants to roll the dice to outsource heavy maintenance to some third world shite hole, that's on them. Future headcount isn't a high priority with most of us at this point, restoring benefits, and pay should be. Unfortunately, we are stuck in this dues collection entity known as the Association that is fighting a losing battle. It would be a huge mistake for AMTs to remain is this dysfunctional organization going forward.

Reactions: bigjets
Let me be the first to say "Thank You" and don't let the door hit you in the Ass on the way out...
Any other mechanics who feel fleet has caused all your woes, you can kindly join him. I for one am tired of supporting you and your plight only to read more and more bashing of fleet. The SWA mechanic who has taken over for W as the forums number one poster with his riding coattails talk, and others saying Fleet was never supposed to be career...screw you brother. It looks as though my job is a helluva a lot safer than yours, and I have made quite a good living from it. At one time I gave a flying fuc* what happened to your job and out sourcing, I was behind you. Now, I don't give a rats ass...For those who I actually respect, I hope your seniority allows you to stay and reap the benefits that "may" come your way with a smaller work force...

• 85.jpg

Last edited:
Huh? you drinking again? I dont know what you are talking about.
Carry on!
Real simple there timmy. You posted that I needed to re-read a post you posted. So I responded that I did not need to re-read it. It really was that simple. But you want to pretend you don't know what I am talking about. Nice try but no worky.

Reactions: bigjets
Real simple there timmy. You posted that I needed to re-read a post you posted. So I responded that I did not need to re-read it. It really was that simple. But you want to pretend you don't know what I am talking about. Nice try but no worky.
Ok. Stay of the booze though cuz you start posting dopey things. Maybe limit yourself to beer only. Tennessee whiskey is good but not for everyone.

10 days after ass and AA met with NMB, no word from union other then another round of work normal and read judges ruling.

Quite a bit of difference from the tough guy talk we heard 5 months ago. How much is the ass costing us every day?

bigjets. Its up to the NMB to schedule meets. The company refuses to meet the union in between to try settle it.
It seems as though AA has association on the back burner since Samuelsons threat, and 10 days after NMB meets with ass and AA there’s no information from ass to its members, us. From any aspect good or bad from NMB meeting if or when there will be negotiations scheduled.

Since our confidence in the ass in negotiating a contract, or even the associations integrity is suspect, it’s hard to not think the worst is happening.

At this juncture the ass really needs to communicate with it’s members, other then updates saying to work as normal.

Did y'all miss me. I got kicked off AGAIN. Damn I would love to see everyone that attacks someone personally get kicked off the same as me. Sorry that I you Girls take this stuff so seriously. Well to BAD. Buck (Admin). I again LOL at you and your BB. Now what.

See how ignorant you are. It is not my bulletin board nor am I Admin. I just happen to contribute a small amount back in the day to help keep it running, have you?

Reactions: swamt
It seems as though AA has association on the back burner since Samuelsons threat, and 10 days after NMB meets with ass and AA there’s no information from ass to its members, us. From any aspect good or bad from NMB meeting if or when there will be negotiations scheduled.

Since our confidence in the ass in negotiating a contract, or even the associations integrity is suspect, it’s hard to not think the worst is happening.

At this juncture the ass really needs to communicate with it’s members, other then updates saying to work as normal.
Ive seen from my union reps what Mark Baskett put out last week that the NMB will "schedule meetings soon" i do agree that Samuelson should of never threatened. If he didnt threaten n we were here wear we are at what wld be ur response?

Ive seen from my union reps what Mark Baskett put out last week that the NMB will "schedule meetings soon" i do agree that Samuelson should of never threatened. If he didnt threaten n we were here wear we are at what wld be ur response?

Congratulations to the association for delaying the negotiations until the precipice of a recession, unlike the other unions who voted on union representation and securing contract improvements years ago. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.