American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
The union could defend the termination but seeing how this is going down, it is doubtful he'll even have a license or will ever be able to access a security clearance which makes any possible representation a moot point.

He could become a Int'l Union rep!

Ggduz
This happened in July, he was arrested in September. Very doubtful the FBI would let this guy near any planes if there was a thought if it being a terrorist.

That word only comes up because of his name.
It happened in July and he was allowed to work until sept?
Writing up a bogus item is one thing but sabotage to the point it’s life threatening is a terrorist act. Afraid to call it what it is because of his name doesn’t seem right either. If someone parachuted from an airplane with a sack full of money would anyone be afraid or feel repressed to call the guy DB Cooper until his real name was known? If he was pissed n did it for extra money because contract talks were stalled would that make it not a hijacking?

The fact that you guys don’t understand why NOT talking about this guy. Is the smart thing to do. Proves my point of how stupid you guys are. CFS
Why is that? I have no problem letting anyone here, or with the company or the ASS know what I think
of this guy. He needs to be in prison because there is not an excuse to justify his actions, this can only
be handled one way & that is to blame him 100% and let the hatchet fall. As professionals we can not
try and bury this story, we need to condem him and his actions loudly!

ouch. I am going to have to tell BUCK (admin) on you. He said NO MORE personal attacks. Now you are going to get kick off this BB.

I need to correct an issue that seems to have developed.

I am not an admin and never have been. I only stated I have contributed to the continued operation of this board.
I asked for no more personal attacks and have requested from admin to control some of those issues.

So lets say an agreement is reached soon. And its essentially what the companies best proposal with maybe a few sweeteners added in. And the union signs off for a vote. Will it pass, and what will the members think of Samuelsen going forward?

So lets say an agreement is reached soon. And its essentially what the companies best proposal with maybe a few sweeteners added in. And the union signs off for a vote. Will it pass, and what will the members think of Samuelsen going forward?

Continue with current AMP card drive, or start a new drive with AMFA with Brett's blessing.

Well, ya know, he did say he wouldn't put his name on an inferior contract.

We shall see if he's a man of his words or just a union blow hard!

Last edited:

Fleet would pass, Maintenance wouldn't pass.

What point are we discussing at this time?

Well, ya know, he did say he wouldn't put his name on an inferior contract.

We shall see if he's a man of his words or just a union blow hard!

Won't have a choice.

My thought was he may have to cave to save the union from huge fines, BK and could there not be a slight outside possibility that he has legal risk personally from the idiot in MIA? He may have no choice but to move on and live to fight another day.

What are you talking about?

Why is that? I have no problem letting anyone here, or with the company or the ASS know what I think
of this guy. He needs to be in prison because there is not an excuse to justify his actions, this can only
be handled one way & that is to blame him 100% and let the hatchet fall. As professionals we can not
try and bury this story, we need to condem him and his actions loudly!

I need to correct an issue that seems to have developed.

I am not an admin and never have been. I only stated I have contributed to the continued operation of this board.
I asked for no more personal attacks and have requested from admin to control some of those issues.
Guys. We have done so well ignoring this guy for sometime and it's been a healthier forum. He is just dying to get you guys to respond to him. He's been removed several times now. Keep ignoring him. He has a record of threatening people and disrespecting a many folks on here. Just let him go guys. Don't respond to him, he's dying for attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts