American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you PREZ and CB.
You're both better men than me!
I wouldn't waste the effort of getting on here to update this bunch of ungrateful, whiners!. They're not deserving of ANY effort on your part!

It is good news.

They're adhering to the gag order, that usually starts on Day 1, but the Association didn't abide by it. That's probably why the NMB allowed the Company to release their proposals.

Second, any time there are non-scheduled sessions with the NMB included, it shows progress. They wouldn't extend sessions if there wasn't movement.
I dont know,the update's last sentence didnt make me feel to optimistic

I dont know,the update's last sentence didnt make me feel to optimistic

If progress want being made they wouldn't have included sessions that weren't scheduled in advance. That happens when there's progress.

Sometimes you have to look past the words and take stock of the actions.

Whadda you mean “we?”

YOU got a raise. And a big one at that.
I cld be wrong here. Just my own opinion. I think if we lose the LUS health insu the money wld be to offset our loss. But on the flip side it cld be the raise we did not get a year ago.

As for health insurance laa has same or similar as we lus do. I wld like to think those laa folks wld want our type which has lower costs when compared to theirs. At least every one of the laa folks ive talked with wants ours bec its a lot better than what they have

Thank you PREZ and CB.
You're both better men than me!
I wouldn't waste the effort of getting on here to update this bunch of ungrateful, whiners!. They're not deserving of ANY effort on your part!
You feel better? I didn’t get anything out of it at all quite honestly. Well maybe you’re whining about whiners which makes you a ........

You feel better? I didn’t get anything out of it at all quite honestly. Well maybe you’re whining about whiners which makes you a ........

Dissect and analyze the statement as you wish. No hidden meaning. I get annoyed when guys that know the facts and try to share just get attacked. Don't know why they would keep coming back here when no one appreciates their info. Would you?

I cld be wrong here. Just my own opinion. I think if we lose the LUS health insu the money wld be to offset our loss. But on the flip side it cld be the raise we did not get a year ago.

As for health insurance laa has same or similar as we lus do. I wld like to think those laa folks wld want our type which has lower costs when compared to theirs. At least every one of the laa folks ive talked with wants ours bec its a lot better than what they have

The current LUS insurance is gone, get use to it and not only that it was not going to remain with the same cost.
It’s going up just might as well accept it.
Even with that our insurance as a whole is way better than many all over America

The current LUS insurance is gone, get use to it and not only that it was not going to remain with the same cost.
Even with that our insurance as a whole is way better than many all over America[/QUOTE

U sure are a bitter dude. I can go w flow. If i have to ill get health insurance outside AA where I live as its been announced the price go down so if need be ill make decisions to keep or drop aa health n get different. Thx n have a good one

Even with that our insurance as a whole is way better than many all over America
I have to agree with you about our insurance, theres always room for improvement but over all when compared to most folks, its damn good insurance.

Dissect and analyze the statement as you wish. No hidden meaning. I get annoyed when guys that know the facts and try to share just get attacked. Don't know why they would keep coming back here when no one appreciates their info. Would you?
It goes with the job just look at your local guys what they put up with.We arent exactly damming them to hell

I have to agree with you about our insurance, theres always room for improvement but over all when compared to most folks, its damn good insurance.
Youre AA? Cause its not like i hear them complaining on the employee bus. My neighbor(AA AMT) complains but he thinks he should get everything free

I can accept it. U sound like a bitter person. Which i hope is not case. In meantime the health goes up at AA i will choose to keep or drop it if i want to. Just heard on my local radio n news in my state health ins prices are going down next yr so i can choose that n drop AA health ins altogether if i choose

Status
Not open for further replies.