American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not propaganda. They don’t have access to JetNet and it was brought to their attention. You especially you are going to be quite surprised.
Again i find it almost offensive that someone who doesnt even work for the airline knows more then its members. Unless of course you and tim are interrogating or pulling the wings off the fly.

That sounds like a little bit of propaganda.

Who's to believe that after 5 months the NMB decided to have those proposals taken down, some of which are still on the Association website.

Hardly, plausible.
We all know rumors are rumors. However, with the chatter picking up a bit lately maybe something is up. Now what is that "something" no one will know due to no one giving any info or details...

Again i find it almost offensive that someone who doesnt even work for the airline knows more then its members. Unless of course you and tim are interrogating or pulling the wings off the fly.
Don’t ever put me with him. He is a cancer to the labor movement

Nope. Something is percolating.

1. The airline removed all their proposals from May off Jetnet last week.

2. The Association and airline agreed to push back a filing scheduled for the contempt case from yesterday to November

3. The NMB scheduled these sessions a while back. The Executive Committee was doing the heavy lifting, but yesterday it seems the Negotiating Committee was asked to fly into DC, a day after the scheduled sessions had already started.
That number 2 is likely what did it

Have you guys not seen the articles indicating that Parker could be replaced soon?
There are several of them out there pointing out stock price, increased cost, the summer fiasco, the new contracts still not complete, the Latam and ALK news against AA, etc... It goes on and on, and there is more but going by memory only. When articles like these start getting out with customers, investors and employees having second thoughts, then yes the BOD will start to get restless with all the negative news out there about AA right now. No personal knowledge of them getting restless, but trust me, when the negative news keeps going they do start to wonder what to do next to stop the negative news.
Nah

Says you, tim is a brilliant mind and a fancy boy
Sure he is that’s why he has never won a district or international election he ran in nor has ever been successful in starting his own union and winning a raid. The best part is he is a non-member and is prohibited from voting on a TA.

Are you sure about that? I know lots of things and can’t post them. Let’s just say some posters are here are going to eat a lot of crow in regards to a huge issue.
again when i see it ill believe it. until then most that comes out is bull ****

Are you sure about that? I know lots of things and can’t post them. Let’s just say some posters are here are going to eat a lot of crow in regards to a huge issue.
Okay ill tell everyone you said everyone going to us med.........nah wont say anything till i hear it from tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts