American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure he is that’s why he has never won a district or international election he ran in nor has ever been successful in starting his own union and winning a raid. The best part is he is a non-member and is prohibited from voting on a TA.
You jelly

Are you sure about that? I know lots of things and can’t post them. Let’s just say some posters are here are going to eat a lot of crow in regards to a huge issue.
I personally have absolutely no problem eating crow. Have done it before and fully expect to do it again in my life time.
Wish I could say the same for those who ran their mouths constantly and then packed and hauled ass when things got dicey with the ASS and their legal troubles.

Not propaganda. They don’t have access to JetNet and it was brought to their attention. You especially you are going to be quite surprised.

hmm..

either lus insurance is for all or we get retro.

i'll guess retro will be in order. if it's full retro for the AMTs, guys will be doing back-flips and twirls...volunteering for aa halloween dance videos.

Well if that’s the case then there will be no TA if they hold onto what they have been doing so far.
So just as I figured nothing happens this week or any week in the future until the impasse is declared and then arbitration is suggested and since the union doesn’t want that then they will deal.
I see this being prolonged unfortunately

Arbitration comes before an impasse. There will be no impasse declared.

Have you guys not seen the articles indicating that Parker could be replaced soon?
There are several of them out there pointing out stock price, increased cost, the summer fiasco, the new contracts still not complete, the Latam and ALK news against AA, etc... It goes on and on, and there is more but going by memory only. When articles like these start getting out with customers, investors and employees having second thoughts, then yes the BOD will start to get restless with all the negative news out there about AA right now. No personal knowledge of them getting restless, but trust me, when the negative news keeps going they do start to wonder what to do next to stop the negative news.

Most of it isn't news, they're blogs that aren't widely read.

The news, not just the blogs, was able to pin the summer delays on the job action.

LATAM was unavoidable and Alaska isn't necessary any longer. Code shares are bad for Labor, the fact two have been dissolved is good news.

I personally have absolutely no problem eating crow. Have done it before and fully expect to do it again in my life time.
Wish I could say the same for those who ran their mouths constantly and then packed and hauled ass when things got dicey with the ASS and their legal troubles.
At this point crow sounds pretty good.

LATAM was unavoidable and Alaska isn't necessary any longer. Code shares are bad for Labor, the fact two have been dissolved is good news.

maybe the code shares are bad, but the joint ventures bring more jobs?

aa does japan and iberia in ord and will probably end up working quantas.

getting ba on board when the next intl. terminal is built will also be huge. lots of jobs, good jobs.

maybe the code shares are bad, but the joint ventures bring more jobs?

aa does japan and iberia in ord and will probably end up working quantas.

getting ba on board when the next intl. terminal is built will also be huge. lots of jobs, good jobs.

Not contractual jobs. Code share are a double edged sword, since they bring traffic to hubs but at the same time they can take frequencies from certain destinations.

When the airlines where smaller, JV were a bigger deal then they are today. Still important, but not like in the early years of those agreements.

The big news is AA is going to start flying the the max in Jan 2020
Not sure why they wasted everyones time to go to D.C. for that!

Parker wanted to tell everyone personally.
I heard Samuelson and Garcia were standing behind Parker wearing a t-shirt that read "I am with him"

Status
Not open for further replies.