American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh-huh. OK, if you want to believe that in your world then go ahead, it wasn't a job action.

As far as the Court and Judge McBryde are concerned, there was a job action and that isn't going away by itself.

The Associatiion will have to deal with that in one way or another.
Your so stupid. he was referring to the SWA issue not AA's.
Get a clue man.

I was just told by my source that the ASS and the company are meeting in Washington tomorrow for 2 days and that the ass has agreed to bring this thing to a vote. Guess we will find out soon enough if my source is correct
If correct, sounds like the asso. caved...

Suppose that the Mechanic and Related obtain new representation, what happens to the other Title Groups?
They should keep their current representation, unless they too were to sign cards for another representational union to come in.

I was just told by my source that the ASS and the company are meeting in Washington tomorrow for 2 days and that the ass has agreed to bring this thing to a vote. Guess we will find out soon enough if my source is correct

Yeah we have heard this before and nothing happens except an update from the union telling us the company isn’t moving and they always leave out the real info.
Don’t expect anything different

Again the judge said otherwise. Why is it so hard for us as a group to realize the reality we face

appeal, appeal, appeal. the fed court of appeals in san francisco is very friendly to certain causes.

if the company carries on and gets the judge to give a monetary verdict, appeal in california.

Yeah we have heard this before and nothing happens except an update from the union telling us the company isn’t moving and they always leave out the real info.
Don’t expect anything different
I predict the sham impeachment hearings and the MAX will be flying before we get something to vote on.
What's the rush? Unions and company making money.

Status
Not open for further replies.