American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we will continue to hear more crap like this. The company has outsmarted the association because the association has amateurs negotiating for themselves and not for the membership.
FK,,, those dipshits can't even put out the same update for everyone. Different updates off different platforms, freaking stupid shite. Unbelievable.

I have had enough BS from both the company and the Union. Accept the original offer. TWI is going to vote it in , regardless of how it will affect the IAM technicians. The company pays me and screws me. I pay the Union and screw me also!
crew news 11/14/19 posted videos on Jetnet. Parker blames 737 max and union for summer mess, then states contract will get done before end of year or early 2020. I have heard that the last 4 years in row!:confused::eek::(:mad:
We did not cause the operation to slow down. The company says we help cancel 950 flights with the association. Now Thanksgiving and Christmas is upon us. Let’s show the company 950 is nothing!!!! They are only at the table until the Holidays are over

And we will continue to hear more crap like this. The company has outsmarted the association because the association has amateurs negotiating for themselves and not for the membership.

Just like we did each and every year during our nego's. Notice he did throw the "out" the back peddle of "or maybe some time in 2020". I don't see anything this year and I'm still a bit anxious even about 1Q 2020.
If the same playbook still gets used as in ours, I will say that our nego's really started to move in a more positive manner once we passed the 4 year mark, but still took 2 1/2 more years to a new contract. Not sure if you guys will take that long or not, but I would at least predict a vote coming forth within a year or so, if it does not pass then 1 more year thereafter. I will also add that the Exects do not want another summer nightmare so maybe just maybe you guys might have an AIP-T/A by summer to stop that.

FK,,, those dipshits can't even put out the same update for everyone. Different updates off different platforms, freaking stupid shite. Unbelievable.

Its no wonder our negotiations are so jacked up with these arseholes running the show. wtf...

I have had enough BS from both the company and the Union. Accept the original offer. TWI is going to vote it in , regardless of how it will affect the IAM technicians. The company pays me and screws me. I pay the Union and screw me also!

We did not cause the operation to slow down. The company says we help cancel 950 flights with the association. Now Thanksgiving and Christmas is upon us. Let’s show the company 950 is nothing!!!! They are only at the table until the Holidays are over

So close to the holidays and the membership is again getting restless. Hmmmm...

Reactions: Timid Weak Union
So close to the holidays and the membership is again getting restless. Hmmmm...
If we were restless we would have dumped the association a long time ago. The membership is comprised of idiots who believe in false hopes and promises. The membership can't do squat to help itself better the situation and improve the profession. The association is looking out for itself to maintain and preserve current and future dues. The membership just doesn't get it. We are being played for idiots.

well, let me get this straight the company is threatening the ass with the court order, and the ass is not moving off asking for removal of the court order for negotiations? the membership mechanics which are whistling hi ho hi ho before they go into work, and gives two shits about the internationals and only want a fair contract, and don't care about the fine or doing anything except by the book. guess it comes down whether or the operation is running optimally under present conditions or are they running sub? I'm sure the board has the numbers on whether this is costing them or saving them (less pay same amount of work and operation is presently running close to peak.

I just wish they company would release contract details again. This ass on contract details is just unbelievable. I know the mechanics were laughing their asses off at their leaders videos on the court ordered video, so company 50 union 0, on that. Now whether that's Pyrrhic or not depends on the operation and they are pointing the fingers at the mechanics as for losses, why not a slight over pay to get this over and done with and stop those losses. Seems myopic on the bod. They should take the contract to the membership again.

]well, let me get this straight the company is threatening the ass with the court order, and the ass is not moving off asking for removal of the court order for negotiations? the membership mechanics which are whistling hi ho hi ho before they go into work, and gives two shits about the internationals and only want a fair contract, and don't care about the fine or doing anything except by the book. guess it comes down whether or the operation is running optimally under present conditions or are they running sub? I'm sure the board has the numbers on whether this is costing them or saving them (less pay same amount of work and operation is presently running close to peak.

I just wish they company would release contract details again. This ass on contract details is just unbelievable. I know the mechanics were laughing their asses off at their leaders videos on the court ordered video, so company 50 union 0, on that. Now whether that's Pyrrhic or not depends on the operation and they are pointing the fingers at the mechanics as for losses, why not a slight over pay to get this over and done with and stop those losses. Seems myopic on the bod. They should take the contract to the membership again. conversely, the ass should bring their ask to the membe

Last edited:
and an addenum, let the iam keep their medical and iampf in exchange if its that important, but please no complaining about making a buck less an hour for it and no 401k match. Then allow them to choose which union they want to pay their dues too. simple.

well, let me get this straight the company is threatening the ass with the court order, and the ass is not moving off asking for removal of the court order for negotiations? the membership mechanics which are whistling hi ho hi ho before they go into work, and gives two shits about the internationals and only want a fair contract, and don't care about the fine or doing anything except by the book. guess it comes down whether or the operation is running optimally under present conditions or are they running sub? I'm sure the board has the numbers on whether this is costing them or saving them (less pay same amount of work and operation is presently running close to peak.

I just wish they company would release contract details again. This ass on contract details is just unbelievable. I know the mechanics were laughing their asses off at their leaders videos on the court ordered video, so company 50 union 0, on that. Now whether that's Pyrrhic or not depends on the operation and they are pointing the fingers at the mechanics as for losses, why not a slight over pay to get this over and done with and stop those losses. Seems myopic on the bod. They should take the contract to the membership again.

It is most definitely time for the membership to have a voice in this and that means bringing us the proposal for a vote.
We should be at IAM and TWU offices protesting that our rights are be taken from us by these guys and we want a vote

Reactions: swamt
and an addenum, let the iam keep their medical and iampf in exchange if its that important, but please no complaining about making a buck less an hour for it and no 401k match. Then allow them to choose which union they want to pay their dues too. simple.
How about the billions put into you frozen pension offsetting the extra money for our medical costs??? I think both fleet groups should be at partiy or it will cause animosity. The same with Maintenance both groups should have parity

It is most definitely time for the membership to have a voice in this and that means bringing us the proposal for a vote.
We should be at IAM and TWU offices protesting that our rights are be taken from us by these guys and we want a vote
I read on fb not sure if its true someone called nmb and they said no meetings are scheduled

I read on fb not sure if its true someone called nmb and they said no meetings are scheduled
Oh I have no doubt, we have been on ice since they broke talks two weeks ago
The Ass has been lying to us that they have been meeting it’s all BS to keep the groups from messing up the operations during the holidays.
I don’t think we should fall for though

How about the billions put into you frozen pension offsetting the extra money for our medical costs??? I think both fleet groups should be at partiy or it will cause animosity. The same with Maintenance both groups should have parity

stop being 700, you're better than that. had nothing to do with the merger.

Status
Not open for further replies.