American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt. And to all of you I apologize to cross pollinating threads. But he is literally lying to people on other sites, and I want to make sure he knows it’s being seen.

People like him only serve to set labor back- and I mean that literally- he actually harmed our campaign at DL. Labor has moved on and continued to adapt, but like a dog on a haystack, he continues to defend a dustheap of failed ideas. So be it.

For everyone else fighting for a better tomorrow, and working to boost your class/craft (and aviation writ large) I sincerely wish you the best. This is the Golden Age of our industry, and labor is off the ropes and back in the ring. Go down swinging. Peace.
So says the union fraud. How did that meeting I’m ATL that you signed up for to organize the ramp? Oh wait you no showed.

7F372D01-7C30-4609-A4EC-97D31F406E5E.jpeg

My mistake but the NLRB does in fact resolve complaints about unions unfair practices.
So think what you will
The NLRB enforces the NLRA and has zero jurisdiction over unionized airline workers. The NMB has jurisdiction over unionized airline workers and the RLA. That’s the reality.

Believe what you want, but you are wrong v

700UW Phoenix757767 doesn’t work at AA, not is he an AMT- he just plays one on the Internet.

It won’t be his scope at all
I know. He has a fetish with trying to make AMFA look bad. He "acts" like he is more concerned with the issues than we are. Let him go. We all know he is full of lies, so I will just ignore him.

Last edited:
You guys need to ignore him. He's a troll with an agenda. Let him play in the sandbox by himself. He doesn't contribute to the advancement and future of our profession because he probably is a paid union troll or a wanna be paid union troll looking for a union position. Let's stay focused on the issues and not the irrelevant drama.
Consider it done. But i did tell ya all it would pick up dramatically once the AMFA drive kicked off again. Here we go...

Meetings have been scheduled for next week,
4th through the 6th as well as the following week.
So any bets on actual progress or an AIP.
I’m not holding my breath
Slight correction sir. They are meeting for 2 days the 4th and the 6th. Then the following week will be 9th-12th for 4 days. Here's the notice:

The Association leadership has pursued continuing negotiations on American Airlines with or without the presence of the National Mediation Board (NMB) with some limited success. After our last negotiating session closed November 15, we asked the Company to agree to meet this week. They declined.

The National Mediation Board has announced scheduled mediation dates for the first two weeks of December. We will meet with NMB members December 4th and 6th next week and December 9ththrough 12th the following week.

Our intention will be, as it always has been, to bring the best in industry contract to our membership. We are fully prepared to reach conclusion to these negotiations if the Company is ready and willing to step up to the plate and get it done.

I know. He has a fetish with trying to make AMFA look bad. He "acts" like he is more concerned with the issues than we are. Let him go. We all know he is full of lies, so I will just ignore him.
I have posted facts you are the one lying as you haven’t even refuted as you can’t as you know I’m right.

Status
Not open for further replies.