American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody KNOW what the association is not willing to move off of during negotiations?

Or as our union rep would say, as soon as AA budges we might get a contract. But budge off of what is the question.
Yes. I do know.

Not much pf an update but heard from couple negotiatiors we as Fleet might have deal by yr end. Our union rep also told us as well. I personally doubt it til i actually see it in writing.

Not much pf an update but heard from couple negotiatiors we as Fleet might have deal by yr end. Our union rep also told us as well. I personally doubt it til i actually see it in writing.
Was just wonder about this, considering nothing was put out.
Wondered if it was good or bad thing
Time will tell and yeah I will believe it when I see it

As good a rumor as any other.
Did the mention the end of which year?

Been in that since 98.

Per what we were told is that theyre "close" to agreement but cldnt answer much questions let alone say much bec the "talks" are ongoing

Well then, I guess it's the TWU members that will take the shaft once again.

Yup, we're real close. Any day now....tick....tick.....tick

Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 3.08.20 PM.png

If these rumors are true about the split, and fleet stays with IAM that means we have been screwed because most likely it will take the 401k match off the table for fleet and we will be stuck with that sorry pension.
I believe this will cost votes because I know many fleet guys and gals who want nothing to do with that pension

We heard the same for almost 2 more years after being in nego's for 4 years too. We were told every year and summer we would have an agreement by then. As mentioned before the claims of getting a deal by such and such time rumors will greatly increase with the great energy the card drive is getting this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.