American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: what is worse then not getting any info from association?

Answer: having to read all these posts about southwest and amfa
I will apologise first. But, when you have others here on a mission to destroy the card drives with lies, misinformation and purposely causing confusion and division amongst the employee groups involved, some of us are willing to get involved from an already C&C AMFA represented carrier to give factual truths and the real stories of how AMFA operates and works.
I understand some may get tired of it but I will continue to do so at least until the AA is successful in retaining the AMFA as their representational entity.
It is one of the ways to better communicate to the members who are seeking truthful info. instead of just believing everything they are told by this fiasco asso. as well as the co. Also, the more we get brand new newbies on here like yourself seeking info we have to show proof of how it really works to fight off all the lies and misinformation.

Last edited:
yeah me and 17,000 other clerks are riveted.
Well then sir, you can express your unhappiness to the weezal, 700 and others that brought it all here to start with. YES it was your peers that brought it all on themselves.

The IAM wants to be 50%ers when it benefits them. ie neutering the voice of TWU members, controlling the flow of information, and saying "NO" to any viable TA that doesn't meet ALL their standards. But now it's time to pay up! Watch these damn hypocrites do every thing in their power to put it ALL on the TWU. The IAM is no different than the company. A bunch of thugs in suits and ties. I hope the mechanics are finally smart enough to leave their dumb asses They never had any business in this airline whatsoever
The mechs would be very smart to rid themselves of this asso. and then they wouldn't have to worry a bit about the sanctions and suits...

American mechanics argue airline's improvement means they shouldn't pay sanctions

Aga
Again, I will not do the homework for you. You know it's out there, you are just afraid to post the results yourself.

The Associatiion finally filed their brief against the Contempt Order sought by the airline.

It's pretty thin.

It never denies the job action took place, instead it just argues they complied with all the court orders. Flimsy.
Funny you mention that. The union also never denies here in this article when they are quoted and interviewed. Too much video and witnesses to what took place by upper leaders in the asso.

American mechanics argue airline's improvement means they shouldn't pay sanctions

See what a very energetic AMFA card drive gets done? Keep the Drive Alive people. Don't stop just because there might be an AIP...
Unfortunately there is a high percentage that the drive will slow down after a JCBA is passed. That's the way we roll at AA. We never learn our lesson.

Unfortunately there is a high percentage that the drive will slow down after a JCBA is passed. That's the way we roll at AA. We never learn our lesson.
I know, and that sux. I've watched it happen every single time.
To be honest I am expecting, if there does become an AIP--T/A and a vote that it will be bad enough to get a no vote on the first one (I'm still going with the SWA playbook that AA has been following to a "T") Will they shock and awe everyone? Don't know, but I know some are tired of waiting and want a vote so we will see.

Question: what is worse then not getting any info from association?

Answer: having to read all these posts about southwest and amfa
At least I apologised first, prior to throwing 8-10 more post out there for ya to read.
BTW, if ya really do wish not to read all relevant AMFA info even from other AMFA represented carriers you could choose the ignore option. Just FYI Bos52...

and there wont be one. its smoke and mirrors so they can get thru the holidays with false hope, then rinse and repeat for next year.
If nothing becomes from December talks I feel that we will be placed second behind the pilots in negotiations. They start to get serious in January.

If nothing becomes from December talks I feel that we will be placed second behind the pilots in negotiations. They start to get serious in January.

If the NMB calls off the talks, puts us on ice, we'll fall to third. The APFA is in the midst of negotiating and the APA would be ratcheting things up. BTW, the CWA-IBT are also amenable in 2020.

If the NMB calls off the talks, puts us on ice, we'll fall to third. The APFA is in the midst of negotiating and the APA would be ratcheting things up. BTW, the CWA-IBT are also amenable in 2020.
Cool we can be lapped by everybody!

SIGN A CARD.

Reactions: swamt
Status
Not open for further replies.