American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't believe anything they say. It takes balls to even show up around a break room. They'll see what it gets them when the AMT's get enough cards signed and tell them to take a long walk off a short pier. Then what will they do ? Too comfortable in their own positions to give a rats ass about the members.
Funny how all those hardcore Ass supporters here have ran and hid after the truth has emerged instead of ordering their crow like real men. Even the ones who were negotiating the lies...

You heard it all before,his visit likely was a ploy to slow the momentum of your card drive.im fleet but i talked to some union people about the card drive and they practically jumped down my throat,very touch subject to them
That has a lot to do with the momentum of the card drive currently. They are pretty upset with the speed of cards getting signed and it shows.

Funny how all those hardcore Ass supporters here have ran and hid after the truth has emerged instead of ordering their crow like real men. Even the ones who were negotiating the lies...

It's not in their DNA. Much easier to circle the wagons. Let's not forget that we have/had a AGC on here bragging that he hadn't actually worked a flight in years.

It's not in their DNA. Much easier to circle the wagons. Let's not forget that we have/had a AGC on here bragging that he hadn't actually worked a flight in years.
They are arrogant. Instead of working things out to settle the grievances presented by workers like me, they just brand those of us as discontents and try to wish us away with bylaw changes or fines.
Thus, its very hard for them to win organizing drives as we blow them up. Plus, its easier to just replace the union instead of the officers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts