American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name all the great things 8 years of Obama did for Labor...

I can tell you how many things he TRIED to do for labor, but was BLOCKED by a GOP majority...

2011: “Republicans filibuster Obama infrastructure bill

2012: “‘Phantom filibuster’ blocking path forward for highway bill, says Reid

2013: “Bipartisan Transportation and Housing Bill Filibustered

Equal Pay for Women

Minimum wage increase

Creating American Jobs and Ending Offshoring Act

Bring Jobs Home Act – stop tax breaks for moving jobs and production facilities out of the country

Teachers and First Responders Back to Work Act of 2011 – rehire 400,000 teachers, firefighters, paramedics and police officers.

Student loan reform – ease the crushing burden of student loan debt by at least allowing refinancing to lower interest rates

Extended unemployment benefits – for the long-term unemployed

Employee Free Choice Act (EFCA) — let working people join unions – filibustered in 2007, killed by threat of filibuster 2009

Public Safety Employer-Employee Cooperation Act – let public safety officers join unions

The Buffett rule – ensure millionaires pay a comparable tax rate to middle-class Americans

Repeal Big Oil Tax Subsidies Act

So-- NO... he didn't get much done for labor, thanks to GOP OBSTRUCTION!

>SPIT<

Last edited:
C’mon Forum critics tell me what you need or what’s missing behind this header. What are they not writing that you need them to write to satisfy or pacify you?

3BB946FD-F5AC-49C3-8995-76F6FC3B44F3.png

Again same question although I’m not sure you even have the capability any more to be serious Al. What exactly are you looking for that hasn’t been shared that can or should be shared with us?

I think I’m asking a very simple question but no one seems to be able to take on an answer?
How about what went on the last 2 days between Shito and the company

Reactions: Catitude
How about what went on the last 2 days between Shito and the company

Al I do not know this man Sito and I have ZERO obsessions with him like some of you guys have built up in your own minds. Nothing personal again to Boogeyman Sito but I don’t give a chit about him at all.

About a new update Jesus fck are you guys getting desperate. Maybe they decided to keep talking for all we know? Chill the F out and give it some time.

Now back to my original question?

Sad if true.

Are you looking to attack me now too Kev? Why would I care if a thread gets locked? No one except 700UW gets censored on Airline Forums and you can say any crap you want to anyone pretty much insulting at will.

Careful. if you answer, you will be accused of wanting the Association to play with their cards facing the dealer. And remember, NOTHING is official unless it's on Association letter head. Not Peterson, not CB, not P.Rez, not Danker. I was advised of that a few moons ago.

Reactions: NYer
C’mon Forum critics tell me what you need or what’s missing behind this header. What are they not writing that you need them to write to satisfy or pacify you?

View attachment 12964
This "forum critic" would like to ask a simple elementary question were future negotiations scheduled or even discussed. With section 6 talks creeping this way, did the Ass give Parker and company some dates they are available...what was the companies response?

This "forum critic" would like to ask a simple elementary question were future negotiations scheduled or even discussed. With section 6 talks creeping this way, did the Ass give Parker and company some dates they are available...what was the companies response?
You're asking for much too much

Well I’m sure that we asked for more dates. To me at one point it almost sounded as if we were pleading to have more dates and sit down at the table with the Company.

Even Parker responded “Yea we need to do that” admitting it’s been THEM not open to it, not our guys.

Well I’m sure that we asked for more dates. To me at one point it almost sounded as if we were pleading to have more dates and sit down at the table with the Company.

Even Parker responded “Yea we need to do that” admitting it’s been THEM not open to it, not our guys.
Weez why don't you just admit they are not doing the greatest job communicating

About the only thing not showing on those pages I posted is exactly how much of a percentage increase did the Association ask for in wages.

Since NYer has been the one pushing that they aren’t giving us information ASK HIM what’s the percentage. He knows what it is and he can tell you if he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts