American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim is Sito more interested in saving the medical or the IAMPF
When we look at Sito's history, every contract he has touched has turned medical into jello.
United
Spirit
United Ground
McGee
Railway DL 19

In each case, the TA's had at least a 100% increase in health care but mostly around 400%. So, we can say with certainty that Sito doesn't care one bit about our health care, nor those frontline AGC"s who always let it pass. You know why? Yep, because none of them pay for health care. Our AGC's are actually breaking Labor Law by expensing their health care cost to you on their forms. The Board never voted upon it either.

As far as the pension, that's in the company hands. THe company really doesn't care about your retirement, and is just making threats to Sito about the pension. At the end of the day, I'd be shocked if the company stood by its 401k, although I wish it would.

Don't know Sito and obviously can't answer for Tim but I will it would certainly appear the IAM has a long history of putting the IAMNPF and their institutional interests first-even when the collective direction of the membership is against it:

This is from Kev at NWA in 2006.

Josh
Yea, I'm truly amazed at anyone who wants the IAM. The IAM Pension is in survival mode, losing $500 million a year and escalating. And congress won't save it. The PBGC, only for union pensions, will be depleted. No guarantee, no matter how small it is, nothing. GONE. I try telling people but they don't listen. People are sheep and overrated.

Even more ridiculous is the Executive Committee taking control and telling the NC to stay home.

I don’t believe that anyone is being told to stay home per se but they have been told if they’re needed or not. When the NC has been there they have been consulted and are a part of the process. Except that may not have occurred yet with the new additions on the TWU side yet because they haven’t had anything officially presented to the EC that needs to be discussed yet.

I think I recall this basically already being covered by CB?

Anyway let’s say you were a President and the EC told you that they doubt they would be discussing anything worthwhile to Your Membership. Would you still fly to DC to hang out in your Hotel room waiting just in case anyway?

Well, well, well. So, anyways the company informed Sito last round of negotiations that it wasn't prepared to wait until the May ballot count, and advised Sito of the 'serious' risk he would face, according to Fly.

Since then, it appears that the Maintenance craft is now bailing as well and not prepared to wait for the May ballot count.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...&set=gm.2064327963640494&type=3&theater&ifg=1

When we look at Sito's history, every contract he has touched has turned medical into jello.
United
Spirit
United Ground
McGee
Railway DL 19

In each case, the TA's had at least a 100% increase in health care but mostly around 400%. So, we can say with certainty that Sito doesn't care one bit about our health care, nor those frontline AGC"s who always let it pass. You know why? Yep, because none of them pay for health care. Our AGC's are actually breaking Labor Law by expensing their health care cost to you on their forms. The Board never voted upon it either.

As far as the pension, that's in the company hands. THe company really doesn't care about your retirement, and is just making threats to Sito about the pension. At the end of the day, I'd be shocked if the company stood by its 401k, although I wish it would.
Just a reminder to Sito and anyone else who running this disaster, any TA with the IAMPF in it without specific language that says no current LAA member (even if transferred to an IAM station voluntary or not) or future TWU member can be forced into the IAMPF, without this, it will be DOA. And because we no longer have trust in the voting process a lawsuit could tie up a TA for years. I support your fight to keep your health plan, do not attempt to make my frozen pension/401K plan any worse then it is now by wanting us in your POS (pyramid scheme) pension. We were not offered a choice in the ASSociation and we will never accept it for its real reason of conception, that is to add $ to the IAMPF.

Just a reminder to Sito and anyone else who running this disaster, any TA with the IAMPF in it without specific language that says no current LAA member (even if transferred to an IAM station voluntary or not) or future TWU member can be forced into the IAMPF, without this, it will be DOA. And because we no longer have trust in the voting process a lawsuit could tie up a TA for years. I support your fight to keep your health plan, do not attempt to make my frozen pension/401K plan any worse then it is now by wanting us in your POS (pyramid scheme) pension. We were not offered a choice in the ASSociation and we will never accept it for its real reason of conception, that is to add $ to the IAMPF.
Any TA or any 'offer' will be ratified by a vast majority. Nobody will admit it, but it will be done. I certainly hope the IAM pension isn't involved but the company wants to make a deal by snatching our health care and giving the IAM its pension. That's how things shook out last August anyways all according to fly. So, I'm stuck with the IAM pension, like it or not, no matter what the company videos say.

Well, well, well. So, anyways the company informed Sito last round of negotiations that it wasn't prepared to wait until the May ballot count, and advised Sito of the 'serious' risk he would face, according to Fly.

Since then, it appears that the Maintenance craft is now bailing as well and not prepared to wait for the May ballot count.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...&set=gm.2064327963640494&type=3&theater&ifg=1

But, but ,but, I thought you had Sito in cuffs?? What the hell is he Houdini or something?

But, but ,but, I thought you had Sito in cuffs?? What the hell is he Houdini or something?
I don't have the company in cuffs. Sito is in cuffs and I don't believe he will toss out our health care until at least the May ballot count. But obviously, I have no power over management. They informed Sito that they don't plan on waiting for the May ballot count and any lengthy squabbling afterwards, according to SuperFly.

View attachment 13042
He isn’t 700UW

I am you stupid mofo lying asshole

And stop lying about me or I’ll sue your broke ass and you’ll have to work till you die

Unions are now going to have to learn how to be Anarchists.

Nice to see you stop by old buddy.

They’re furiously hitting that “report” button now.

“Security, Security”

Status
Not open for further replies.