American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't you thrown out of your own local and had to resign after some serious violation? Not good.
Never been thrown out of my local... however I will come clean, and admit I was thrown out of a "local" (bar) when I was in my mid-twenties...
It sounds like the dude you think I am, is really po'ed. Not sure I would keep tossing out accusations... you are already in it deep with CLT Rat if you travel south!

The ones that have been planning for Janus to become reality will (hopefully) be okay.

The ones that have been on autopilot are in trouble.

I personally believe this is a ruling that pleases you honestly, so congratulations.

Soon the be MORE GOP controlled.....
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/j...nounces-retirement/ar-AAzfFnp?ocid=spartanntp

But the union fees ruling I would imagine will hit all unions not just government ones.
Yes indeed -- This is a glorious day for Investors, CEO's, Hedge Fund Managers, Short Sellers, Personal Bankruptcy Attorneys, and Corporate Minions EVERYWHERE!

Good job GOP... let's stomp out those ugly, crooked unions...

Minimum wage is what everyone that works for living deserves... it's good for America!

>SPIT<

Welcome to the GOP controled SCOTUS... next stop... NRTWA! Kev won't care, he's not even unionized. That is, if is who says he is...

>SPIT<

Won't be surprised if the National Right to Work Bill currently in Congress gets fast tracked along with the nomination and appointment of a new SCOTUS Judge so they can those items in before a potential loss of one of the chambers in Congress during the mid-terms.

Labor better change the way they operate, if not, the danger won't be card drives but treasuries drying up and union consolidations to combat that inevitability.

It’s a possible disaster for those that are in complacent unions.

That’s cute, coming from you.

I think you feel that every one of them is complacent actually. And personally you’re rather complacent yourself. Your not even close to the same ballpark as Kip Hedges.

And Piedmont is IAM and you use to be. He’s not 700 or the Admins would have chucked him off months ago.

Piedmont Kev is who he says he is. He is a Delta Ramper.

I think you feel that every one of them is complacent actually. And personally you’re rather complacent yourself. Your not even close to the same ballpark as Kip Hedges.

And Piedmont is IAM and you use to be. He’s not 700 or the Admins would have chucked him off months ago.

Piedmont Kev is who he says he is. He is a Delta Ramper.
737 is who he says he is.

Piedmont is definitely from NC. If not 700 then CB

Won't be surprised if the National Right to Work Bill currently in Congress gets fast tracked along with the nomination and appointment of a new SCOTUS Judge so they can those items in before a potential loss of one of the chambers in Congress during the mid-terms.

Labor better change the way they operate, if not, the danger won't be card drives but treasuries drying up and union consolidations to combat that inevitability.
Yes for the people that hate industrial unions, that's all you will have, when they merge. And maybe some small in house unions.

Status
Not open for further replies.