American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sito would appear to be juggling to many things at once(Was he at UALs earnings call last week?) All the more reason for AMTS to sign card
Amt would be so much farther ahead. Sito has conventions and things. Plus he took the entire previous month off for family vacation. He can only schedule negotiations a couple days a month. The new union wont have so many other things.

You do that a lot when you have no answer. LMAO

I’m sorry but I’m sitting in the front of the theater watching the play just like you are. All I know is that it is nothing more than a play and all the real work is going on behind the curtain.

BTW AANOTOK did you notice that that the AMFA contract took 6 years?
SWA Fleet took 4 years.
UPS just took 5 years.
UAL Mechanics 6 years.
UAL FA’s 5 years.
AA Ground Workers only 2 and 1/2 years so far.

Maybe we still got at least another year and a half to go? That would really suck huh.

Last edited:
I’m sorry but I’m sitting in the front of the theater watching the play just like you are. All I know is that it is nothing more than a play and all the real work is going on behind the curtain.

SWA Fleet took 4 years.
UPS just took 5 years.
UAL Mechanics 4 years.
UAL FA’s 4 years.
AA Ground Workers 2 1/2 years so far.

Maybe we still got at least another year and a half to go? That would really suck huh.
yep,"Time is money and Time wasted is money lost"...Go Get 'em Alex and Sito!

yep,"Time is money and Time wasted is money lost"...Go Get 'em Alex and Sito!

Actually I think the UAL groups I needed to add 1 more year to them. 6 years for the Mechanics, 5 years for the FA’s.

Yea it looks like I was dead wrong. We got years left to go here. Maybe a good Maintenance Card Drive can add even another year if we’re lucky?

Actually I think the UAL groups I needed to add 1 more year to them. 6 years for the Mechanics, 5 years for the FA’s.

Yea it looks like I was dead wrong. We got years left to go here. Maybe a good Maintenance Card Drive can add even another year if we’re lucky?
yep,"Time is money and Time wasted is money lost"...Go Get'em Alex and Sito!

yep,"Time is money and Time wasted is money lost"...Go Get'em Alex and Sito!
You keep saying you want the Lus medical. Then you get on here and say go get em’ and Time wasted is money lost, etc. would you really rather be represented by someone who would just capitulate to the company as soon as it gets a little tough?

Hey Racer, a little research and you will see that "Time is money and Time wasted is money lost"
is a quote by Weasel. Can't have it both ways. As I have said in the past, do not feel you will be able to keep your medical and I think there are those in your own party who feel the same way.
Of course the first thing out of Weasels, 700 and spits mouth is Oh, you don't want the IAM to have that medical...geez. If AA says they are not moving, and the IAM says it's not negotiable, then where do we go Racer. If your thinking Section 6 will keep your medical, well you may be right, for the duration of the negotiations. And I guess the Association can celebrate that. But anything longer than that ain't happening in my opinion. In the meantime, the other half of the Association continues to work under their Bankruptcy contract. The TWU is and will continue to pay a heavy price. I have said it on more than one occasion, if the IAM does lose their medical, I think they should be made whole via some type of payment. But I guess if your not going to negotiate it, doesn't matter.
I can do nothing but voice my opinion and be labeled. That's cool, I don't socialize with any of you other than on these forums so it's not a big deal. But I do hope it works out for all and I do hope I'm out of her in the next four years, I will be 62 and ready to go.

Hey Racer, a little research and you will see that "Time is money and Time wasted is money lost"
is a quote by Weasel. Can't have it both ways. As I have said in the past, do not feel you will be able to keep your medical and I think there are those in your own party who feel the same way.
Of course the first thing out of Weasels, 700 and spits mouth is Oh, you don't want the IAM to have that medical...geez. If AA says they are not moving, and the IAM says it's not negotiable, then where do we go Racer. If your thinking Section 6 will keep your medical, well you may be right, for the duration of the negotiations. And I guess the Association can celebrate that. But anything longer than that ain't happening in my opinion. In the meantime, the other half of the Association continues to work under their Bankruptcy contract. The TWU is and will continue to pay a heavy price. I have said it on more than one occasion, if the IAM does lose their medical, I think they should be made whole via some type of payment. But I guess if your not going to negotiate it, doesn't matter.
I can do nothing but voice my opinion and be labeled. That's cool, I don't socialize with any of you other than on these forums so it's not a big deal. But I do hope it works out for all and I do hope I'm out of her in the next four years, I will be 62 and ready to go.

“Time Wasted”

Not all time used depending on the purpose it’s used for is wasted time.

“But I do hope it works out for all and I do hope I'm out of here in the next four years, I will be 62 and ready to go“

That’s 4 years of time that you can either waste or use wisely to your advantage. Swimming against the tide is not using that time wisely. Drift along with it.

SWA Fleet took 4 years.
UPS just took 5 years.
UAL Mechanics 6 years.
UAL FA’s 5 years.

Especially since we're not gonna get a contract, no where near as good as :
SWA, UAL, UPS...yayyy us!!!

“Time Wasted”

Not all time used depending on the purpose it’s used for is wasted time.

“But I do hope it works out for all and I do hope I'm out of here in the next four years, I will be 62 and ready to go“

That’s 4 years of time that you can either waste or use wisely to your advantage. Swimming against the tide is not using that time wisely. Drift along with it.
Bro really, you are nowhere near qualified to tell me how to spend my time. Take care of your own life.

SWA Fleet took 4 years.
UPS just took 5 years.
UAL Mechanics 6 years.
UAL FA’s 5 years.

Actually Weez the AA fleet only a portion has been waiting 2 1/2 years (IAM) as you well know the TWU folks have been waiting 10 years since our last contract became amenable. I personally don't count the Bk contract. Some could argue we (twu) have been waiting 15 years.

Why are you still ranting? All of your concerns are now validated, and rectified. Tim Nelson has officially appointed, and declared himself "IN CHARGE"!
No more evil Sito, no more Association, no more evil Negotiation Committees, no more waiting...
Everyone will get everything they want, and MORE ... all within hours!

I'm in charge now!

Actually Weez the AA fleet only a portion has been waiting 2 1/2 years (IAM) as you well know the TWU folks have been waiting 10 years since our last contract became amenable. I personally don't count the Bk contract. Some could argue we (twu) have been waiting 15 years.

Steve here we are pointing the finger again at the IAM instead of AA. I’ll take my 23 year career over any of my IAM LUS counterparts. You know they had their DBP frozen back in 1992 right.

And BTW we’ve gotten the cake, all we’re waiting for now is the icing. We’ve gone up since the BK by around $10.00 per hour or $20,000 per year. $43,000 became $63,000.

Pushing our own people and partners to hurry up for us is not going to work. All it’s doing IMO is creating more and more animosity. WE are creating our own animosity.

Why are you still ranting? All of your concerns are now validated, and rectified. Tim Nelson has officially appointed, and declared himself "IN CHARGE"!
No more evil Sito, no more Association, no more evil Negotiation Committees, no more waiting...
Everyone will get everything they want, and MORE ... all within hours!
Hey Tom remember, “Time is money, and Time wasted is money lost”...now get back to work on Weasels Gold and Green “Winner” marks...

Bro really, you are nowhere near qualified to tell me how to spend my time. Take care of your own life.

Maybe you do? You keep bringing up my name. You keep looking for my attention.

I’m not focused on you the way you’re focused on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.