American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did report me when i first started posting fof making fun of your election results but you were blaming someone else so i came clean a doosh is cleansing weez it cleansing

He has reported me too, Al. One thing I would never do. Heck, if he doesn't want me using his real name, just say so. It doesn't bother me him calling me names.

I'm AANOTOK, John Gotti. Now will you go away?
If you guys are referring to the weesal, he reported me as well, more than once. A while back when I made him look really bad along with 700, he reported me, but failed to get me removed. 700 was removed during that very same time frame...

Oh, 700 is still around.

But not on here now is he??

Its truly incredible what has become of this board lately.

Swamt.. I don't know if u were referring to around 2004 era when US outsourced some 40 plus stations by mid 2005 but if that the case yes n remember PVD and BDL were upgraded to Class I cities to get the deal thru at that time period
The time frame sounds right on, just not quite sure about subject you bring up. I just remember something huge at US that the officers of the IAM either called and got a re-vote or they overruled the vote and induced the contract upon the membership. I really do not know the exact contents.

swamt I think that could of been the 2008 contract in which we had a 2nd vote after the 07 deal was shot down and I believe it could of been near or at the time whereas leadership under canale changed I don't know if this is what you could be referring to but it is to the best of my recollection

swamt I think that could of been the 2008 contract in which we had a 2nd vote after the 07 deal was shot down and I believe it could of been near or at the time whereas leadership under canale changed I don't know if this is what you could be referring to but it is to the best of my recollection

robbed in your history being an IAM Member have they ever overruled or rejected a democratic vote by the Membership at US and imposed the opposite outcome?

Meaning have you ever voted no to something and they imposed it anyway?

robbed in your history being an IAM Member have they ever overruled or rejected a democratic vote by the Membership at US and imposed the opposite outcome?

Meaning have you ever voted no to something and they imposed it anyway?
no not that I can ever recall We became union in 95 first contract in 99 ch 11 bankruptcy contract imposed is about as close as it got.

The time frame sounds right on, just not quite sure about subject you bring up. I just remember something huge at US that the officers of the IAM either called and got a re-vote or they overruled the vote and induced the contract upon the membership. I really do not know the exact contents.
I do know the iam had a re vote in the Boeing frozen pension contract . The members voted it down the locals also was against it bit sito got another vote and of course it passed. The members had spoke and sito over ruling there vote. As bad as the twu is the iam way worse in my opinion. That’s why I signed a AMP card. If other work groups fleet stores should get there own union also. The association is not working it never will sito gots to go.

I do know the iam had a re vote in the Boeing frozen pension contract . The members voted it down the locals also was against it bit sito got another vote and of course it passed. The members had spoke and sito over ruling there vote. As bad as the twu is the iam way worse in my opinion. That’s why I signed a AMP card. If other work groups fleet stores should get there own union also. The association is not working it never will sito gots to go.
I’ve posted this once let me inform you again.

Sito is GVP of Transportation for the IAM.

He is not in charge of Aerospace and has nothing to do with Boeing and what transpired.

Is there a reason you keep saying he is when he isn’t?

Formep IP Buffenbarger made the decision in regard to Boeing.

Once again Sito is and was not involved with Boeing.

Yea I remember the Boeing fiasco the IAM did to them. Something similar was also done at US in 04-08 as robbed indicated. Myself that that great at timeframes longer than a few years.
We agree about this asso. not working, it hasn't since day one. The problem is, can you guys remove him (sito)???

He is not in charge of Aerospace and has nothing to do with Boeing and what transpired.

I might be giving some browning points back to you for this one, however, doesn't really matter WHO was in charge at that time, it still reflects on the IAM as a whole.
I will admit I do not remembers who was in charge at that time. Rather it was sito or Buffenbarger they represented the IAM. Just like the TWU and IAM are both represented within this asso. that put the Q&A out about a vote for the asso.

if he isnt involved with boeing then how did he get the corporate gig for his daughter at boeing?

Weather sito are buf the outcomes the same the union the iam didn’t respect the members vote that why I’ll keep posting as much as I want. But I bet sito was involved some how no doubt in my mind about that .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts