American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
DP may understand the airline industry well but he apparently forgets that customers should be top priority along with employees. Like Herb K said once.. Take care your employees theyll take care people .People will come back.

Sadly n Ive heard from many folks that tell me they dont like the direction the airline is heading into.

DP may understand the airline industry well but he apparently forgets that customers should be top priority along with employees. Like Herb K said once.. Take care your employees theyll take care people .People will come back.

Sadly n Ive heard from many folks that tell me they dont like the direction the airline is heading into.
Until the profits decline to losses and the stock is considered junk value he won't see it that way.

I'm sorry but the company isn't trying to destroy our contract. The company offered a last best final offer of $120 million PER YEAR. Everyone also had protection, even the small stations. Unfortunately, your handlers tied in with Sito and the IAM Pension plan. We are losing $1,100 a month and that number will move up as the company eliminates protections for small stations and reduces its next offer. And there is NOTHING we can do about it since it is above the competition and even though the next contract will NOT include Catering (Thanks Mr Baskett. Sheesh) or lavs, the amount of scope, even for MX is tons more than at United and at Delta. In the meantime, the company is hitting bottoms in stock price and things are cooling so it's really not going to have any problem keeping all of you TWU in the cornfield with a bankrupt contract for years and years to come. Someone needs to tell DFW's Parker that although his pickets are a blast, the only result is to blow off steam. That's it.

Carry on!

Anyone really worrying about the Stock Market? Huh?

FFEEB46C-6EB5-42CB-B296-B9B7D281E6F5.png

Many of us know the IAMPF is in financial trouble. The fund needs a bail out or at least a breather. The Association is still focused on getting the AA members money into it. The opening proposals in 2015 states exactly that. Even though several union officers said that AA members are not going to be forced into it they have yet to change the initial proposal in writing. Weekly updates are not official changes. Ever wonder why we are entering mediation after three years of failed negotiations? The IAMPF is one major one reason. The IAM medical insurance is the other. Both have nothing to do with the AA members which out number the IAM 3 to 1. We are going to get slaughtered in mediation over that scam mismanaged pyramid pension plan that the AA guys were never in. How's that for getting screwed by the smaller union?

Many of us know the IAMPF is in financial trouble. The fund needs a bail out or at least a breather. The Association is still focused on getting the AA members money into it. The opening proposals in 2015 states exactly that. Even though several union officers said that AA members are not going to be forced into it they have yet to change the initial proposal in writing. Weekly updates are not official changes. Ever wonder why we are entering mediation after three years of failed negotiations? The IAMPF is one major one reason. The IAM medical insurance is the other. Both have nothing to do with the AA members which out number the IAM 3 to 1. We are going to get slaughtered in mediation over that scam mismanaged pyramid pension plan that the AA guys were never in. How's that for getting screwed by the smaller union?

27548EC3-DAE5-4D59-8E27-ACFF867C2639.jpeg

ZZZZZZZ. Whoops. Sorry, just grabbing my mid-shift nap.

Something going on? I was told "everything's going great."

This company better cool it, or they are going to "awaken a sleeping giant."

Remember, "October 1992- 1 Year later and we're still tick'in."
Remember, before Gary bolted for the International he commented in one of his earlier table pounding videos that he had put Mr. Parker on notice...I continue to believe we are on the cusp, we really are on the cusp of something big!

Status
Not open for further replies.