American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another update and we don't even know who from the association was in on the phone conference. I read "your leadership" but no names. What are they afraid of?
No transparency. How can anyone have faith in our leadership if we don't know who is actually involved in the face to face negotiations process? How can any union negotiate for its members when the leadership does not disclose who they are when giving updates?

Give it a rest already.

7B12992F-9F92-4A6D-B1FF-1688516C5FB8.jpeg

And here they come once again. Not “The Beatles”, Not “The Stones”, Not “The Who” nope.

Ladies and Gentlemen can I get a BIG round of applause for “The Blah Blah Blah’s”

Yea they’re loud and obnoxious as Hell but they do a great job at passing gas, I mean time.

And now, for your entertainment pleasure, its Sito, Alex, Mike, Tim, Tom, and Gary as.....

six-man-band.jpg

Last edited:
Another update and we don't even know who from the association was in on the phone conference. I read "your leadership" but no names. What are they afraid of?
No transparency. How can anyone have faith in our leadership if we don't know who is actually involved in the face to face negotiations process? How can any union negotiate for its members when the leadership does not disclose who they are when giving updates?
I can say this AMFA with SWA had updates out the whazzoo with names of everyone. Believe me , names or no names doesn't make it go any faster, if the company says no.

I can say this AMFA with SWA had updates out the whazzoo with names of everyone. Believe me , names or no names doesn't make it go any faster, if the company says no.
At least you know the ones directly negotiating with the company. They sign their updates, right? You can question them if you know who they are. We on the other hand have ROBO negotiators. Frigging pathetic. It's not funny and this is seriously pissing people off that I talk too. Anyone who thinks this is not a problem is looking for a union position. Aka, yes man.

Reactions: B737 driver
At least you know the ones directly negotiating with the company. They sign their updates, right? You can question them if you know who they are. We on the other hand have ROBO negotiators. Frigging pathetic. It's not funny and this is seriously pissing people off that I talk too. Anyone who thinks this is not a problem is looking for a union position. Aka, yes man.
Then if you are so pissed off run for office or get serious about a card drive, and change stuff. A handful of people posting on here, does nothing. At SWA people are too apathetic, I am just wanting a contract and move on.

Reactions: robbedagain
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts