American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will not be a contract untill one of two things happen.
1 the iam's reptesentation is threatned by a card drive. Which wont happen because the twu cant start a card drive since they represent us already. So the next best thing is serve sito lunch exery day. And our current leadership sued them to become them. Hypocrites, swear noone is happy with the association, but very content to exist in it.
2 the mediators declare an impasse the company imposes its last best offer, we say thank you and the iam saves face blames the nmb. The twu continues to serve sito lunch.

1 the iam's reptesentation is threatned by a card drive. Which wont happen because the twu cant start a card drive since they represent us already. So the next best thing is serve sito lunch exery day. And our current leadership sued them to become them. Hypocrites, swear noone is happy with the association, but very content to exist in it.
2 the mediators declare an impasse the company imposes its last best offer, we say thank you and the iam saves face blames the nmb. The twu continues to serve sito lunch.

Actually in Maintenance and Related it’s the IAM who is being held hostage to the TWU Scope since you view it that way. You have way more work than they have.

You don’t think the IAM wouldn’t just LOVE to have all that extra AMT and Title 2 dues money flowing into their coffers?

FYI although I firmly recognize that trying to poke former TWA Employees on here is nothing more than a game to you and I highly doubt that even one actually comes here to read. For purposes of clarity and speaking in regards to the Fleet Service Class and Craft.

The TWA 4/10/01 will be coming up on 18 years ago now this April. If you view the integrated Seniority list that Neutral Javits released TWA FSC’s have over 6000 individuals below them out of 17,000.

With new hires since being added that number has swelled to near 7000 individuals below them out of 18,000.

Fleet Service in STL numbers 151 people. Of that amount 119 are former TWA Employees. 32 never worked for TWA and 26 Employees have less than 4 years.

But I think if your (wished for) doomsday scenario were to happen in STL especially the 119 people (Who don’t chose to retire) will have their pick of anywhere they wish to go with bumping rights having 7000 people below them.

I hope this clears up your confusion once and for all but I am 100% positive it won’t and you will return to (TRY) and poke TWA (LLCers as you call them) again and again until you pass away from this life.
They get bumping rights?Or go where there are openings if no opening then bump the junior person in the craft where ever he might be

maybe..

how are you doing with oil prices and leverage??
The only remaining leverage is with the company. The company, as well as delta management, is able to replenish things from prior times, due to the economy.
If the economy fizzles, and Peterson doesnt set hus ego aside, the company may reduce the offer.
But the union already blew its leverage and is powerless now.

I mean, there is absolutely nothing the union can do since it it bit on the cheese and is now stuck in a trap. No way out.

Bingo. Winner.
Unfortunately, Weez may very well have to wait a couple more years and then sito will bring out the same Last Best offer of today. Unless the economy goes south like the liberals and racist are right that the economy is collapsing. If the economy collapses then we may have to do additional surveys about pay or benefit cuts.

Goldman Sachs slashes 2019 oil price forecast amid oversupply concerns
Sam Meredith | @smeredith19
Published 1 Hour AgoCNBC.com
  • The investment bank now expects international benchmark Brent crude to average $62.50 a barrel this year, down from a previous forecast of $70.
  • Meanwhile, U.S. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) is expected to average $55.50 in 2019, down from a prior estimate of $64.50, the investment bank said in a research note published Sunday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cn...shes-2019-forecast-amid-oversupply-fears.html
And your point is?
Lets just cut the BS and say that the company bumps its profit forecast up another $500 million. Are you saying it wont be greedy and it will grow a heart and propose more to us?

They get bumping rights?Or go where there are openings if no opening then bump the junior person in the craft where ever he might be

Under the current TWU contract all 151 Members would have rights to either chose to fill vacancies or bump by juniority. Even the bottom 26 would probably be given an opportunity to work in either DFW or MIA continuing their PT status.

But IMO the Company is not going to close STL if under the next agreement they may have to only reopen it again. It doesn’t make sense even without the bad blood it would cause. (Cue Tim or Josh now)

The only remaining leverage is with the company. The company, as well as delta management, is able to replenish things from prior times, due to the economy.
If the economy fizzles, and Peterson doesnt set hus ego aside, the company may reduce the offer.
But the union already blew its leverage and is powerless now.

I mean, there is absolutely nothing the union can do since it it bit on the cheese and is now stuck in a trap. No way out.

Alright Tim you win. I’m ready to accept what your Daddy Jerry is offering. Just want to clarify a few items if you would be so kind?

How much exactly will I be making in wages on DOS?
What will be the percentage yearly increases?
Will it be a 5 year deal and will we have any early openers?
Will there be an industry reset if Delta or United leapfrog us?
How much will my Medical be and what is the percentage the Company can raise it yearly?
Will the Association be able to audit the Company’s medical expenditures?
What will the Part Time cap be?
Will I be Full Time protected in my City?
Did the Company agree to Penalty Hours or Easy hours?
What about the language as far as when we go to lunch?
Can I still walk for lunch on my 6th hour?
What will the Scope be like as far as Station Staffing?

Tim please just make this easier and post a PDF with all the details and I’ll be ready to sign on the dotted line at the end of the week.

And your point is?
Lets just cut the BS and say that the company bumps its profit forecast up another $500 million. Are you saying it wont be greedy and it will grow a heart and propose more to us?

Companies don’t have hearts. People who work for Companies have hearts.

Anyway I could care less about any of their hearts actually.

BTW individually I never said what they were offering is greedy at least to me.

But of course they will tweak and up the offer where needed. Just when is the big question?

Actually in Maintenance and Related it’s the IAM who is being held hostage to the TWU Scope since you view it that way. You have way more work than they have.

You don’t think the IAM wouldn’t just LOVE to have all that extra AMT and Title 2 dues money flowing into their coffers?

Rogallo how is this funny? Do you want to explain to me how I’m wrong?

Alright Tim you win. I’m ready to accept what your Daddy Jerry is offering. Just want to clarify a few items if you would be so kind?

How much exactly will I be making in wages on DOS?
What will be the percentage yearly increases?
Will it be a 5 year deal and will we have any early openers?
Will there be an industry reset if Delta or United leapfrog us?
How much will my Medical be and what is the percentage the Company can raise it yearly?
Will the Association be able to audit the Company’s medical expenditures?
What will the Part Time cap be?
Will I be Full Time protected in my City?
Did the Company agree to Penalty Hours or Easy hours?
What about the language as far as when we go to lunch?
Can I still walk for lunch on my 6th hour?
What will the Scope be like as far as Station Staffing?

Tim please just make this easier and post a PDF with all the details and I’ll be ready to sign on the dotted line at the end of the week.
You didnt get your copy? I thought everone did,maybe just the people who take Tim seriously

Rogallo how is this funny? Do you want to explain to me how I’m wrong?

You're entitled to your opinion. Everybody has one. Some wrong!

Actually in Maintenance and Related it’s the TWU who is being held hostage to the IAM Medical since you view it that way. They have way better benefits than we have.

You don’t think the TWU wouldn’t just LOVE to have all those benefits?

You're entitled to your opinion. Everybody has one. Some wrong!

Actually in Maintenance and Related it’s the TWU who is being held hostage to the IAM Medical since you view it that way. They have way better benefits than we have.

You don’t think the TWU wouldn’t just LOVE to have all those benefits?

Why would either of the National offices of the IAM or TWU give a damn about that Medical? Those guys make money off of dues, not how much we pay in Medical.

You guys are holding Sito hostage from getting a raise with your insistence to be inflexible on Scope. You really should relent now. Don’t you think enough is enough already?

Status
Not open for further replies.