American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 guy gets in a uber car

Guy; "hey werent you a 141 officer at my other job?"

Uber driver MK: "oh yeah lol I was til the bugs caught on to me now ive nothing."

Guy: " well since you were hand pickec for the job maybe you shouldnt have sold out?"

Well Al you paid for it with your smart ass crack so much like Ping Ping I’m sure provides, you should get what you pay for. ;)
I always get my moneys worth.Never got accosted by a fellow employee a woman much less.Never had someone change their days off to avoid working with me either. But yes i will be visiting ping pong tommorow night and hopefully an STD isnt in my future but you never know.

Reactions: Catitude
New idea , since the merger with American Airlines the leads have converted from working leads to button pushers ( not all but the majority ) . Why not create a new title of ramp clerk ( along the line of CARS upstairs ) and let them just scan ( paid at a reduced rate since not really part of the time ) . Why should a agent lifting 5000 pounds or more make less than a person pushing a button 150 times .

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...es-after-cutting-profit-outlook-on-weak-fares

Unfortunately, the economy is cooling and the airlines are once again about 6 months ahead of the curve. With profit forecast missing by over 30%, we better vote on the last best contract offer from Uncle Jerry. Yes or No, whatever the vote is, we need to vote.
Fly said that he believes the company is now concerned with the last offer and it may be scaled back to reduce future financial risk due to the concern with the latest revenue and fare numbers.

Weez, I keep telling you guys that the window is closing, but you guys don't listen.

Warning Will Robinson....Warning!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...es-after-cutting-profit-outlook-on-weak-fares

Unfortunately, the economy is cooling and the airlines are once again about 6 months ahead of the curve. With profit forecast missing by over 30%, we better vote on the last best contract offer from Uncle Jerry. Yes or No, whatever the vote is, we need to vote.
Fly said that he believes the company is now concerned with the last offer and it may be scaled back to reduce future financial risk due to the concern with the latest revenue and fare numbers.

Weez, I keep telling you guys that the window is closing, but you guys don't listen.

Warning Will Robinson....Warning!

Please close the window then Tim. You’re letting in the bugs.

BTW supposedly the NMB is funded for the first 3 months of this year so the Mediator can make at least a few of the first weeks of meetings. After that I suppose they go on furlough.

D25215E2-488D-4A69-9600-0E2229BA6788.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts