American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim,
As we saw in Wisconsin, once the unions (as institutions) become challenged the leadership vigilantly fought back to defend their cushy gigs and ability to collect dues. For the past quarter century workers have been sold out in concessionary agreements and they've been complacent since the system is still working for them and enriching themselves.

Josh
Correct. In Michigan, the unions blabbed their mouths and stomped their feet about RTW, but after the State went RTW, they started doing their J.O.B. and now Michigan has more union members than before. I think DL141 needs a similar shock where maybe 10,000 of us just stop paying dues after a favorable ruling. Then they will have to do their jobs. Not sure they are capable since most are simply highly uneducated, but right now all they have been focused on the last 3 months is their big fat salary hikes up to $151,000.

You swear by your handlers. Go ask them to show it to you. Better yet, ask them to show it to the members and let the members vote. The economy is stalling and our window is finally closing. The next offer may be less.

C’mon man stop talking to your fake handle (yourself) and answer my questions. What’s the matter, Cat poop on your tongue?

Wait a minute here. How can there be a next offer when you said the Company gave us the “Last Best Offer”?

BTW my handlers said they never got that last best offer. So I’m asking you to show it? C’mon prove them liars Dimmy.

How much exactly will I be making in wages on DOS?

Will Profit Sharing be made contractual like it is at UAL and SWA?

What will be the percentage yearly increases in wages? 1%, 2%, 3%, ?, ?

Will it be a 5 year deal and will we have any early openers?

Will there be an industry reset if Delta or United leapfrog us?

How much will my Medical be and what is the percentage the Company can raise it yearly?

Will the Association be able to audit the Company’s medical expenditures?

What will the Part Time cap be?

Will I be Full Time protected in my City?

Did the Company agree to Penalty Hours or Easy hours?

What about the language as far as when we go to lunch?

Can I still walk for lunch on my 6th hour?

What will the Scope be like as far as Station Staffing?

Easy answer WeAA..
Do Not Know

Less than what is now if any post taxes

No increase unless ur in mgmt or higher

Most likely none

No

Medical goes up thru the roof

No audits

PT be disaster for FT

Protected w seniority

Lunch paid when company states so

Scope be disaster as peeps vote for money only

WeAA. I am being sarcastic n hope u see it. I highly doubt tim knows the true "last best offer" given mgmt continues to pull their bull chit and with Pilots n FAs contracts coming up i personally see us in a stall til further notice

There’s never been any last, best, final, complete, this is it, take it or leave it, we ain’t kidding here offer.

If there was robbed then Nilsson would be able to fill in those blanks and not tell me to look elsewhere.

Negotiations continue next week in San Francisco.

The economy is stalling and our window is finally closing.

The Economy is stalling????? HUH? Dimmy don’t you read any of the BLS Jobs reports?

C’mon man get wit da program here bub.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

F2619A68-DAFA-47EA-9985-A55DE8DB5122.png

It is stalling. Unemployment remains strong due to the restrictions on illegal immigrants and how many have left. It's increasing jobs and wages. But the economy is stalling.
It's time to vote. Let the employees vote. It's the fair thing to do.

Wow I bounced over to Jetnet and caught your writing there before you deleted 90% of it. (Gave ya a response on that 3% and PS BS)

Can’t vote on anything if everything has not been made clear even if you want us to because your Handler Uncle Jerry is making life difficult for you to push us.

And the US Economy is not stalling. Read the facts.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

C9878E96-7484-47E2-B1AA-9D90604EEBA5.jpeg

If he got that vote,not that he has one
He’d be on here the next the next day cursing the union and bragging how he could have done much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts