American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I do need to update it. Because there are 22 IAM conventions a year. Our negotiators who have never negotiated or even been in the room, have to go to about 7 or 8 of these along with Sito. So, yea, imput a "No negotiations are scheduled" every 5th update. Nothing was scheduled during the salary campaign as the AGCs were scrambling and taking out committee members urging them to secure their $150,000 salary.

Honestly, this is comical. This union is a farce.
The voting is rigged ar some degree always has been

Good ole Sid he probably had a good reason.Why did that young lady call you out?You bring this behavior out in people

Was it a challenge,was it a statement. Was it an act out of hatred for everything the weez is

Sometimes I think I’m going to wake up and find out I’m one of the spawns of Satan?

I wonder if my Brothers and Sisters have a Family Picnic every year in the summer?

I always loved those Potato sack races.

Sometimes I think I’m going to wake up and find out I’m one of the spawns of Satan?

I wonder if my Brothers and Sisters have a Family Picnic every year in the summer?

I always loved those Potato sack races.
It just maked thins between you too even that more awkward. But you did show restrain......or fear

The weez had it in is head some inside knowledge that we might make some real progress these negotiations he also heard Ferris passed out at 31 flavors last night
Weez is pretty emotional. He gets one phone call and they tell him things are progressing and then what does Weez do? Yep, he announceces TA's etc. Last time he made a 'called shot' and said a TA by Christmas. Remember? Then he came down to earth.

Look, the offer has been done with and over for a very long time. We all know that. The union simply has not signed. The IAM wants to stall but they want to bleed off the ramp for MX as well. I don't have much faith in these dopes. We would be better off with the emotional weez in there. At least he seems to be smart.

Reactions: swamt
Weez Im more interested to see how your inside scoop pans out this time, soon very soon you might have to question your source

Weez is pretty emotional. He gets one phone call and they tell him things are progressing and then what does Weez do? Yep, he announceces TA's etc. Last time he made a 'called shot' and said a TA by Christmas. Remember? Then he came down to earth.

Look, the offer has been done with and over for a very long time. We all know that. The union simply has not signed. The IAM wants to stall but they want to bleed off the ramp for MX as well. I don't have much faith in these dopes. We would be better off with the emotional weez in there. At least he seems to be smart.
He did say things could fall into place rather quickly. We shall see he has alwayd been a wide eye optimist and dreamer

It just maked thins between you too even that more awkward. But you did show restrain......or fear

Nah Al. I actually wish the dude all the best. Still got one of the sharpest minds out there. But I kinda wish he would take his name off the Admin spot on that old FB Group page he runs. It just looks kinda sad now. As if he’s gasping for his last breath of air.

1D4A9C6D-7D42-4744-9F8F-844C92BCF889.png

Nah Al. I actually wish the dude all the best. Still got one of the sharpest minds out there. But I kinda wish he would take his name off the Admin spot on that old FB Group page he runs. It just looks kinda sad now. As if he’s gasping for his last breath of air.

View attachment 13703
He flipped you off and you wish him the best Got to get your priorities straight or are you trying to get under his skin?The rumor of a Feb contract is a buzz here and now at EWR are you hearing anything I think its absurd

He flipped you off and you wish him the best Got to get your priorities straight or are you trying to get under his skin?The rumor of a Feb contract is a buzz here and now at EWR are you hearing anything I think its absurd

Despite it all Al I prefer intelligent people over morons and the guy is very smart and one of the craftiest bastards I know. He just tangled with the wrong guy and came up snake eyes.

Anyway I don’t fly on rumors and I’m sorry if you think I’m sending out signals that this could be over soon. But if you look at that TWU Local 591 progress chart from last July it never looked like they were too far off (Scope being the furthest)

https://www.local591.com/docs/M&R MLS JCBA Article by Article Percentage Completed July 26 2018.pdf

You’d like to think Management doesn’t want the whole damn Airline bogged down in Negotiations even if they owe money to Jerry or something?

Message from President Danker TWU Local 514

All,
Wanted to give you a quick update.
The negotiating team is not in the room with the mediators.
We are in a big room where we are receiving updates to what is happening. At the end of business Tuesday Klima, Peterson and Reagan gave us a detailed review of the financial positions and what delta plus means as of today’s date including Delta’s profit sharing plan.

On Wednesday the update was reviewing all healthcare positions as well as meeting both mediators. We went around the room and introduced ourselves. When it got to me I stood up, said my name and that I get paid a nice salary to represent the interest of 4200 people in Tulsa, TWU local 514. I told them it’s a tough thing for me not to be aloud to do my job. I said we should be aloud in the room so we can observe the proceedings. After everyone else finished Eva Durham, one of the mediators spoke directly to us telling me “she understands it’s frustrating but you can’t get a deal done in large groups”.

Today we are told we should get a review from the company’s positions on healthcare. The Association has hampered the Local Presidents ability to do their jobs but Rollie, Gary S. and I are committed to work as closely as possible with each other and the executive committee to get the best deal possible for our members.

Dale

Despite it all Al I prefer intelligent people over morons and the guy is very smart and one of the craftiest bastards I know. He just tangled with the wrong guy and came up snake eyes.

Anyway I don’t fly on rumors and I’m sorry if you think I’m sending out signals that this could be over soon. But if you look at that TWU Local 591 progress chart from last July it never looked like they were too far off (Scope being the furthest)

https://www.local591.com/docs/M&R MLS JCBA Article by Article Percentage Completed July 26 2018.pdf

You’d like to think Management doesn’t want the whole damn Airline bogged down in Negotiations even if they owe money to Jerry or something?
I construe the "but" in the second paragraph as a wink of your eye. Perhaps youre tired of fingers being pointed at you for being wrong do you are trying to be discreet

Message from President Danker TWU Local 514

All,
Wanted to give you a quick update.
The negotiating team is not in the room with the mediators.
We are in a big room where we are receiving updates to what is happening. At the end of business Tuesday Klima, Peterson and Reagan gave us a detailed review of the financial positions and what delta plus means as of today’s date including Delta’s profit sharing plan.

On Wednesday the update was reviewing all healthcare positions as well as meeting both mediators. We went around the room and introduced ourselves. When it got to me I stood up, said my name and that I get paid a nice salary to represent the interest of 4200 people in Tulsa, TWU local 514. I told them it’s a tough thing for me not to be aloud to do my job. I said we should be aloud in the room so we can observe the proceedings. After everyone else finished Eva Durham, one of the mediators spoke directly to us telling me “she understands it’s frustrating but you can’t get a deal done in large groups”.

Today we are told we should get a review from the company’s positions on healthcare. The Association has hampered the Local Presidents ability to do their jobs but Rollie, Gary S. and I are committed to work as closely as possible with each other and the executive committee to get the best deal possible for our members.

Dale
I like this Danker dude very candid not going with the union flow not only that he's right

Yep Dale, we all have known (well maybe not all) that the Association has been a hamper from day one. Good luck to your work group in achieving "the best deal possible". Hopefully fleet can get a decent deal.

Yep Dale, we all have known (well maybe not all) that the Association has been a hamper from day one. Good luck to your work group in achieving "the best deal possible". Hopefully fleet can get a decent deal.
Guess hes concerned the negotiation team isnt being permitted to.negotiate

Can't/don't blame him Al. How many are in the room I wonder. Two mediators and two or three "Exec Negotiators"?

I wonder how many F/A's have in their room and I can only imagine with all the Lawyers and such the pilots room is pretty packed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts