American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who constantly complain are harmful to your health
Moans, groans, and gripes release stress hormones in the brain.
ROBERT MONTENEGRO
09 March, 2015

Could you give up complaining for a whole month? That's the crux of this interesting pieceby Jessica Hullinger over at Fast Company. Hullinger explores the reasons why humans are so predisposed to griping and why, despite these predispositions, we should all try to complain less. As for no complaining for a month, that was the goal for people enrolled in the Complaint Restraint project.

Participants sought to go the entirety of February without so much as a moan, groan, or bellyache.

https://bigthink.com/ideafeed/compl...book=1&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1548094797

View attachment 13729
I am not Mark.

And Mark was available all weekend long on the Charlotte IAM Fleet Service group on Facebook.

And th EC starters signing their names on the updates in March 2017.
who cares? Everything he gets is filtered. He not only gets everything first hand from a delta employee or a United BOD but that suggest that the EC is in fact holding some info from them.
Would you agree that at least 2 twu local prez in the room would not only show that the EC is sensitive but also be required for accountability?
Otherwise, baskett was lying for years telling people he was in negotiations until the twu leaders told us the truth.

Exactly. Of course they are being kept in the dark, it's their MO.
aflcio unions = management.
The most radical style of unionism is minority unionism. Thats how it used to be. In minority unionism, you only represent the actual members who pay full dues, and you dont wait for a NMB certification that limits your right to strike. United striked alot until the company coaxed iam officials in 1979 (after a strike) to be collared with a nmb certification. Remember, without a nmb certification....things can be more radical.
UAW has a minority union at Volkswagon and its gaining steam.

So where did Mark go weez? (GVPSPIAM)
His members have asked him several times on here why they were removed from the nego table?? And he refuses to answer. Why is that weez? Where did your handler go weez??
They don't want the membership to know. Keep them in the dark until T/A day just like I said from the get go. Watch and learn again weez. T/A day all will find out what this pathetic EC cmte agrees with the company on...
he got scattered after he was called out for supporting a big increase for himself. Since then he got drunk on nye and made an a out of himself.

You also fail to say that the UA BOD member has been an AA employee longer than you.

He also goes back to being assigned to US when he was a GLR to US property.

AMFA’s attorneys????? Are you NUTS? Maybe we hire them to advise us and we can be negotiating like you idiots over there have been for almost 7 years.

I bet I’ll be retired before Lee Seeham gets you a deal and loses his cash cow sheepies.
actually, the TWU INTL hired Seham at southwest for FA matters. Check the forms.
Lee is a very good friend of mine. Heads up negotiations for many professional referee groups and is considered an expert in airline flight safety.

we dont need a ua bod or delta employee negotiating for us and booting out all twu local prez. Its wrong.
You are a non-member, you don’t count and you are irrelevant.

We need Paul Harvey here as you don’t tell all the details.

He’s been at AA since 2001, more time than you at AA.

actually, the TWU INTL hired Seham at southwest for FA matters. Check the forms.
Lee is a very good friend of mine. Heads up negotiations for many professional referee groups and is considered an expert in airline flight safety.

While a SWA TWU Local possibly utilized his services (So has Local 591) I don’t recall reading any situation where the Officers of the International retained his firm?

Very easy to find out though. Find the year that those services were provided and check the International LM2 to see if SSM&P shows up for Legal services.

WEAK.
Of course you don't want to get in the weeds weez. Your tired of looking bad.
I am never in the dark with our nego's very much so the opposite, AMFA knows how to give detailed updates to keep the membership informed and united. Not uninformed and divided. Just like the asso is and is the real reason why the EC had to step in. To stop all the internal bickering, fighting, and control issues with the two different unions at the helms. They just won't admit it as it would really look bad for them to admit this asso between two different unions was a very, very bad idea after all. They knew they would never come to an agreement.
They tell us what they feel we need to know,they know whats best for us.Il go along with a every thing theu sau and do because ...well just because

You are a non-member, you don’t count and you are irrelevant.

We need Paul Harvey here as you don’t tell all the details.

He’s been at AA since 2001, more time than you at AA.
none of us are members. Remember, the association only has 2 members.
Tell the truth!
I shouldnt have to pay the iam one dollar since it isnt my certified collective bargaining agent.

t
They tell us what they feel we need to know,they know whats best for us.Il go along with a every thing theu sau and do because ...well just because
they are also talking about kickbacks since the union wants skin in the game. At united, none of the negotiating committee knew about the deal for UGE until the tentative. Here, the ec may be finding a way to expand envoy to pimp our jobs. A TWU Local Prez would fall off his chair but that cant happen.

The association time is limited. Maybe 2 years shelf life now.

we dont need a ua bod or delta employee negotiating for us and booting out all twu local prez. Its wrong.
If hes truly on the UAL BOD it is a huge conflict of interest.I want AA employees negotiating for me perhaps along with a professional negotiator like the company has

One more thing Lee and his dad are union busters.

LY and AZ Seeham represented the company against unions.
i think you are getting him confused with sito.
Sito is the biggest pro management union boss i can think of.
Teaming up with management is what he does. At united he agreed to 400% health care and to strip pt % in return for uge to back fill all the lost iam jobs. At alaska, he agreed to waive all local minimum wage and fmla ordinances and agree to $11 in return for thousands of mcgee members. At hawaiian, he agreed to enhance ready reserve and create weekend pt, and a disaster contract.
Sito is worse than Lorenzo.

Status
Not open for further replies.