American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you honestly think would happen to our work, wages and benefits if tomorrow the Company could rip up our CBA’s?

Do you think particularly in the future working as a Fleet Agent would be a decent job anymore?

Why if you want to see them destroyed did you run for President? Were you hoping to do it from the inside?
i think that both cases are not class action. i dont know why. i was excluded because of the united case as im iam and there is already an iam case. Obviously they dont tell me who their cliant is but im really really hoping it affects us. im pro worker and i really would prefer not paying the iam one penny.
i ran for intl prez because im pro worker and wanted to stop the pension muggery and to try to bring in democracy. Janus has made unions more accountable and stronger by pruning the unions off that did not provide a good service. Good unions that do their job will survive.

What do you honestly think would happen to our work, wages and benefits if tomorrow the Company could rip up our CBA’s?
Like a lot of Christian Conservatives, he believes unionism is evil, and born from the depths of Hades. For that reason "Thou shalt not bear false witness" is irrelevant, and forgivable as long as it used in the context of defeating the Great Satanist of Organized Labor.

As far as what he would do... he don't give a chit... there is a more lucrative career in union busting than Fleet Service. The cool thing is... you NEVER have to get into a cargo bin with such a gig!

Like a lot of Christian Conservatives, he believes unionism is evil, and born from the depths of Hades. For that reason "Thou shalt not bear false witness" is irrelevant, and forgivable as long as it used in the context of defeating the Great Satanist of Organized Labor.

As far as what he would do... he don't give a chit... there is a more lucrative career in union busting than Fleet Service. The cool thing is... you NEVER have to get into a cargo bin with such a gig!
your anti God anger has got you ignorant.
More workers are in unions today than anytime under the very anti worker President Obama. Michigan, Alabama are prospering due to rtw. Unions, even the iam in alabama is doing a good job.

Our district 141 is rotten to the core. Dudes just pimped another $30,000 in salary. Members arent stupid. I hope that United case hammers 141.

i think that both cases are not class action. i dont know why. i was excluded because of the united case as im iam and there is already an iam case. Obviously they dont tell me who their cliant is but im really really hoping it affects us. im pro worker and i really would prefer not paying the iam one penny.
i ran for intl prez because im pro worker and wanted to stop the pension muggery and to try to bring in democracy. Janus has made unions more accountable and stronger by pruning the unions off that did not provide a good service. Good unions that do their job will survive.

Tim I didn’t ask you about all the stuff you’re rambling on about. I asked you these questions.

Do you think particularly in the future working as a Fleet Agent would be a decent job anymore?

And you’re not pro worker because you never post that you attend any rallies for anything at all involving workers.

More workers are in unions today than anytime under the very anti worker President Obama. Michigan, Alabama are prospering due to rtw. Unions, even the iam in alabama is doing a good job.

Try again.

5CA75B47-A276-41E3-A699-1AEB1D427BF1.png

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/union-membership-declined-in-2018/

Why if you want to see them destroyed did you run for President? Were you hoping to do it from the inside?
I believe in the right to representation. I don't want to see that destroyed. I also don't want to lose other rights in the US constitution to gain representation. That's what is uncomfortable to many. Again, Alabama and Michigan are two RTW States with a prosperous situation for collective bargaining. I'd even go a step further and tell you that I love the UAW idea of its minority union in Chattanooga. That's the way it should be, back the way it was! When people could just sign up and the union only represent its members. But unions sold out for the dues checkoff and came under the collar of the NMB. Did you know that the IAM at United wasn't even certified until after one of its last strikes? Although the IAM had been on the property for decades prior, it didn't get certififed until the company went to the NMB begging and went to the IAM promising a great dues checkoff. So, it started. Once a union is under the NMB, it can't strike until a very long process.
In fact, it may be better to just decert the union (Since you can't strike here) and do a minority union signup that could have much more power as it will be by choice and not forced upon people.

Another thing Weez, there were elements of the Association that I supported, like the whole seniority rules, but along the same time I was very uncomfortable with how it was structured per the agreement and its constitution. I questioned the Association and it had its attorneys contact me by letter explaining that I have no rights under the Associaiton. I was uncomfortable with that. So, I think the case against the IAM from United, and the other case supposedly dealing with a Railway will be very interesting. I'm somewhat skeptical as neither is a class action. Why is that? I really do hope these cases do affect us though. Was Janus a class action? Why can't others join in? Why didn't attorneys that I talked to want two IAM cases? Nonetheless, there did seem to be a level of hope on their part with their cases.

You are a non-member, you don’t count and you are irrelevant.

We need Paul Harvey here as you don’t tell all the details.

He’s been at AA since 2001, more time than you at AA.

He is an LLCer and hasn’t been an active employee in decades.

Josh

Tim I didn’t ask you about all the stuff you’re rambling on about. I asked you these questions.

And you’re not pro worker because you never post that you attend any rallies for anything at all involving workers.
I think fleet service would expand. We lost a lot when we went IAM. 80 stations and all cargo was gone. My lucrative 10% 401k was exchanged for the IAM, so it could cuff us in its pension which was a 49 Million concession. I believe in representation though, unfortunately, we really aren't being represented by the Association because we aren't even members and they don't care. Can't even get one single Local President in negotiations. Who is representing who?

What would change? Not sure of the question??

I did attend your TWU rally, and attended and walked the picket at a United rally, organized 42,000 workers, stuffed .75 an hour in your pocket. Exposed the IAM at McGee, did corporate campaigns against airlines. And a helluva lot more.

Again, union membership expanded. More workers are in unions today than at anytime under Obama. The % may have dropped a tweak, but due to so many more millions of jobs, union membership increased. This was a banner year for the AFLCIO. Most likely due to manufacturing and Trump.

Dude, you are lying your a** off... here are the FACTS...

"As of December 2017, there were 12.5 million manufacturing jobs – 1.2 million fewer than there were in December 2007, when the recession started, BLS data show. At last year’s growth rate, it would take until nearly 2023 just to recover the jobs lost during the recession."

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/01/manufacturing-jobs-roaring-back/

Last edited:

I think fleet service would expand. We lost a lot when we went IAM. 80 stations and all cargo was gone. My lucrative 10% 401k was exchanged for the IAM, so it could cuff us in its pension which was a 49 Million concession. I believe in representation though, unfortunately, we really aren't being represented by the Association because we aren't even members and they don't care. Can't even get one single Local President in negotiations. Who is representing who?

What would change? Not sure of the question??

You’re a seriously delusional naive fool. And I deleted your platitudes to yourself since I’ve never seen a picture of you with a red S on your shirt and doubt I ever will.

The only small consolation I have if people like you crash it all down is that maybe I’ll already be out the other end and hitting golf balls somewhere in Costa Rica when I read the news back in the States.

Dude, you are lying your a** off... here are the FACTS...

"As of December 2017, there were 12.5 million manufacturing jobs – 1.2 million fewer than there were in December 2007, when the recession started, BLS data show. At last year’s growth rate, it would take until nearly 2023 just to recover the jobs lost during the recession."

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/01/manufacturing-jobs-roaring-back/
How am i lying? you stretched the timeframe like anti unionist.
I said from Obama. Thats 2009. thru january 2019.
Not sure why you are using Bush then eliminating 1.5 years under trump but i guess nobody can stop you.
The fact is that Obama claimed manufacturing would never come back. He lied. Unions have prospered under trump. more union members that trump created in 2 years than obama created in 8. Actually Obama lost 1.2 million union members as he pushed the anti jew UN Global initiatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.