American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refute it with facts, documentation, links, etc. your words mean nothing.
where is your documentation?
I have documentation. Lying Mark voted to recomment the United contract and "core work". Just search it here.
As far as PEB, kindly review the nmb files. I posted Ira Gottliebs professional opinion (sitos lawyer) he said virtually no chance of anything.
The current casework confirms this
I havent the time to post them but your boy Sito knows this is NOT going to a PEB. Ill post his letter from the last case (6 months ago) where Sito and his boy agreed to arbitration because he said the nmb made it clear that there would not be a PEB. He lied to bout 10,000 members by initially dropping F bomb and saying "we isnt gonna go to no arbitrations cuz dey can goes screw themself"

What don’t you get?

The company wasn’t involved

The saddest part about this honestly was that those FA’s (Women BTW) who were involved are represented by the Union that is now focusing in on them as a ploy of fein’d outrage when they have far more seriously pressing issues to deal with concerning them and the Company.

I have documentation. Lying Mark voted to recomment the United contract and "core work". Just search it here.
As far as PEB, kindly review the nmb files. I posted Ira Gottliebs professional opinion (sitos lawyer) he said virtually no chance of anything.
I havent the time to post them but your boy Sito knows this is NOT going to a PEB. Ill post his letter from the last case (6 months ago) where Sito and his boy agreed to arbitration because he said the nmb made it clear that there would not be a PEB. He lied to bout 10,000 members by initially dropping F bomb and saying "we isnt gonna go to no arbitrations cuz dey can goes screw themself"
You made the claim, now back it up. But you can’t so you deflect once again.

t
Again to reiterate. If the Association or any of its officials are not being completely forthcoming, it’s the Company itself that has the best tool available to refute and make their positions crystal clear.

Jetnet and Workbrain.

I’m waiting ????????
he company doesnt have to play your dumb game and refute anything. Why would they bother when they have all the leverage and can sit on their last offer for 10 years?
I told you this was going to happen and even posted the ice picture prior but you didnt listen.

Tim why does he care shouldnt he be more worried about his bake ziti of if the bread for the six foot heroes arrives on time

i
You made the claim, now back it up. But you can’t so you deflect once again.
just backed it up. Not sure what you are talking about. You want me to post iras or sitos boy letter again?
How aout you just review this thread instead of being lazy. I posted them both but you just change the narrative.
Dude, i dont take pleasure in our predicament that you and weez got us into. You do realize that when Lyin Mark and the dopes went for the money, we got knifed?

I’ll tell you a very simple reason I believe everything that Mark wrote here even if he isn’t directly in the room.

“Common Sense”

The Company showed that they have no problem putting out their proposals and videos publicly. They also have the best tool out there for getting their message out in Jetnet/Workbrain.

They also monitor all these pages where we interact so they know what’s being said about their proposals.

In regards to Scope the Company themselves has used the term “Core Work” without providing a solid definition for what that means. So one can naturally assume that the Company very well does define our work as loading and unloading Aircraft only.

Common sense if that wasn’t true the Company would/could refute it.

On wages the only thing publicly stated was 3% above Delta. They never mentioned what the percentage would be over the 5 year term? So since they didn’t state those details it’s very likely that we do fall behind the other Airlines during the life of the Contract.

Common sense if that wasn’t true the Company would/could refute it.

So Common sense dictates that the Company has the ability and means to refute any false information out there but so far haven’t done that have they.

The Company doesn’t want any of us to see or read the fine print.
Too much to ask to hear from our Association leaders periodically. You know, the ones who
are directly across the table from the company. Mark is doing a great service with his updates, thank you.
But Mark and the others are "negotiators" not gophers and/or messengers. Every once in a while members like to hear directly from the heads across the table from the company. Usually how that works. "Common Sense".

Curious to what position?

It's the exact same play book as our nego's. Everything that has happened in our nego's is now happening in yours (as far as delays and stalls). It is just uncanning how well they resemble one another.
I am not hearing any rumblings about a cooling off period, but, they do think it will be longer than the EC expected.
Robbed, I can only hope you guys do not go as long as us, but hey, you never know. You guys going on 4 years? Is that right? We are in our 6th. May God help us all for new contracts this year...
I cld be wrong but i think its been 5 yrs now

i

just backed it up. Not sure what you are talking about. You want me to post iras or sitos boy letter again?
How aout you just review this thread instead of being lazy. I posted them both but you just change the narrative.
Dude, i dont take pleasure in our predicament that you and weez got us into. You do realize that when Lyin Mark and the dopes went for the money, we got knifed?
You’ve backed up NOTHING

Where is documentation, links, proof?

Your words mean nothing.

Tim why does he care shouldnt he be more worried about his bake ziti of if the bread for the six foot heroes arrives on time
GVP is a businessman. He has a catering business. I understand him making cash from the iam but i disagree with him as a union guy. He scabbed back in 92 by doin some checkoff gig, them dump his whole craft, and now he refuses to recognize a union for his business. He has NO union bug. Like I said, its hypocritical but i knew his history was anti union anyways. They ran him out.

Too much to ask to hear from our Association leaders periodically. You know, the ones who are directly across the table from the company. Mark is doing a great service with his updates, thank you. But Mark and the others are "negotiators" not gophers and/or messengers. Every once in a while members like to hear directly from the heads across the table from the company. Usually how that works. "Common Sense".

Do you have a Twitter account?

https://mobile.twitter.com/twuivp

And I absolutely encourage Gary to continue to make videos even more so now in his role of TWU VP if that’s what he wants to do.

Oh and Mark is a Representative of the Association and in particular one of the AGC’s for CLT so when he puts out his updates they are particularly for his Membership in that Station.

He’s also recognized that he has another audience and has been gracious enough to include us in his thoughts.

You are nothing more than a pathological liar.

IBT-failed
AGW-failed
FSWU-failed
IBEW-failed
Removed twice as ORD Grievance Committee
Tried under Article L of the IAM Constitution, found guilty
Charged again under Article L, resigns membership
District 141 Elections- lost every time
Grand Lodge Election-lost every time
District Lodge 141 Director of Organizing-Fired

You have such an accomplished past.

Status