American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airline will probably go with the UA +3%, plus the 2.5% annual raises (for Fleet), when they present the formal counter-proposal, or soon thereafter.

They're releasing the current information so we talk about it and when they add to it more members will be looking to getting an opportunity to vote (mostly on the LAA side). That adds pressure on the Association when the moment comes to make that decision.
You make sense although i hope the pressure doesnt get to the association. Kicking the can is the current chartered course I hope weez and Alex stay focused on.

You make sense although i hope the pressure doesnt get to the association. Kicking the can is the current chartered course I hope weez and Alex stay focused on.

Hey you. Alex Garcia is the TWU Executive officer Negotiating directly with the top level Negotiators for American Airlines.

And The Weez is a guy who wastes time answering fruit loops on Airline Forums who many times forget to take their Psychiatrist prescribed Medication for both OCD and Schizophrenia.

Tim .lets say ur right n the pos contract passes by 95%.... How long after DL n UA surpass AA wld it take for folks to be irate .p.o'd at aa offer vs DL n UA. Bear in mind UA raises go in effect by year end

Don’t worry robbed. He’s just looking for attention and no one is rolling that out anyway.

If our Negotiators thought something was good enough to pass by 95% then they would be unanimous in sending out to us with a HUGE YES endorsement.

And he also predicted a win for his BABU by a landslide, and uh what happened?

Dude, you think the company will add some kind of special sauce to this deal, and it is a good deal, as is. I love how you throw in a caveat just to invoke a reaction, namely PT, been a PTer for 60% of my time here, and yes those who can adapt will with no problem. And as far as being “taken seriously or not”, I couldn’t care less for the multitude of colorful personalities on this forum, that includes whatever opinion you or they have for me. I am the leader of the IGM crowd, don’t stand in my way.
I hate to say but your opinion is in the strong majority. Go easy on weez. Him, 700/piedmont, racer/cb, , and 3 or 4 others have to manufacture the idea that fleet members are furious. I support their insistence that members would vote no, even though its not true.
The company knows as well and although things are telegraphed for a strong yes vote, who cares? Nothing matters as long as sito continues to stall for his election, and Alex continues his beta stance and continues the fake narrative that laa will get current lus health.

I hate to say but your opinion is in the strong majority. Go easy on weez. Him, 700/piedmont, racer/cb, , and 3 or 4 others have to manufacture the idea that fleet members are furious. I support their insistence that members would vote no, even though its not true.
The company knows as well and although things are telegraphed for a strong yes vote, who cares? Nothing matters as long as sito continues to stall for his election, and Alex continues his beta stance and continues the fake narrative that laa will get current lus health.

Yes George Soros is paying those guys in the Roadshows $25 each to act furious.

And all the Jetnet commenters got $5 each.

Hey you. Alex Garcia is the TWU Executive officer Negotiating directly with the top level Negotiators for American Airlines.

And The Weez is a guy who wastes time answering fruit loops on Airline Forums who many times forget to take their Psychiatrist prescribed Medication for both OCD and Schizophrenia.
I know who he is. I appreciate his current position claiming he will go the duration to make sure laa gets put on current lus health. It's a good justification to kick the can.
Alex was funny, he almost peed his pantz introducing asshat sito at the convention.

I will have to admit, the morning wood was funny. My whole shtick is not how much more the other airlines are paying their humps, but just how much more we would get as things stand now. Or saying no that’s now good enough and denying our selves this and risk a not so good outcome is dragged into mediation. What gives me a stiffy is the extras that adds up real quick and reading from my own narrative, would make retirement a little easier. All this for just punching in.
It wont hit mediation for 3-5 years unless the company agrees to expedited negotiations.
Otherwise, mediation simply isnt in the immediate cards since the company isnt even obligated to negotiate yet.

Don’t worry robbed. He’s just looking for attention and no one is rolling that out anyway.

If our Negotiators thought something was good enough to pass by 95% then they would be unanimous in sending out to us with a HUGE YES endorsement.

And he also predicted a win for his BABU by a landslide, and uh what happened?
BABU will most likely win by a landslide. You can keep with your narrative though and I guess nobody can stop you from locking threads because of all your trolling and personal shots.
This thread isnt about babu. Stop derailing conversations.

I know who he is. I appreciate his current position claiming he will go the duration to make sure laa gets put on current lus health. It's a good justification to kick the can.
Alex was funny, he almost peed his pantz introducing asshat sito at the convention.

You don’t know who anyone is. You like to PRETEND you know a lot of people that’s for sure.

BTW why do you keep talking about a Sito election when you ran against a guy named Martinez?

I haven’t heard the DOL certify the incumbents yet? I assume that of course they are looking into your myriad of accusations of course but again if you had something you would have it out 2 seconds after you got it.

So I would say so far even though I know your mind is already convinced, there isn’t going to be any do over of your already DOL supervised extreme drubbing. Trounced. Stamped on. Pulverized. Squashed like a bug.

Last edited:
BABU will most likely win by a landslide. You can keep with your narrative though and I guess nobody can stop you from locking threads because of all your trolling and personal shots.
This thread isnt about babu. Stop derailing conversations.

If you continue to go off topic I will be forced to continue to report you. Take your Medicine, stay on topic and stop knowingly lying and slandering.

Where do you stand if this were to come to a vote? I hear your explanation and prediction. Just wondering where your thoughts are and what you are communicating to the members.

I've had issues with some of the items that have already been TA'd such as the OT language coupled with some of the PT language it contains

Others in MIA have issues with the Swap language, although I believe much of that will go away when they actually see what the changes will be.

Aside from that there is a lot of frustration due to the lack of information throughout the process.

For me, the information is incomplete to make a determination and since the "proposal" being shared by the airline hasn't been officially presented to the Association there really isn't a decision to make.

It wont hit mediation for 3-5 years unless the company agrees to expedited negotiations.
Otherwise, mediation simply isnt in the immediate cards since the company isnt even obligated to negotiate yet.

Don't think it will take that long to get to Mediation. Remember the invitation to the NMB to sit in the current negotiations? I thought that was a precursor to Section 6, if it reached that point (almost there). That may help to get to Mediation a little quicker.

Tim .lets say ur right n the pos contract passes by 95%.... How long after DL n UA surpass AA wld it take for folks to be irate .p.o'd at aa offer vs DL n UA. Bear in mind UA raises go in effect by year end
When the hubs pass contracts, nobody ever claims to be a yes vote. So, if this current offer was voted in by 95%.....immediately thereafter you wouldn't find one yes vote cuz of all the bullying that normally happens. The 2008 jcba was awful but got passed by 70%. Everyone said they were voting no. Few did when they voted in secret.
That said, the company will enhance this offer.
Incorrect.
Please show a case where mediators were directly involved with any negotiations at an early stage if both parties didnt want mediation.

You don’t know who anyone is. You like to PRETEND you know a lot of people that’s for sure.

BTW why do you keep talking about a Sito election when you ran against a guy named Martinez?

I haven’t heard the DOL certify the incumbents yet? I assume that of course they are looking into your myriad of accusations of course but again if you had something you would have it out 2 seconds after you got it.

So I would say so far even though I know your mind is already convinced, there isn’t going to be any do over of your already DOL supervised extreme drubbing. Trounced. Stamped on. Pulverized. Squashed like a bug.
Stop your personal attacks. This is a warning. You trying to shut down another thread? I barely even talk to you here yet you interject into my conversations to bully or take personal shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.