American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
That 160 in retro does the union get to keep any of it?? Personally I would like for it to go straight to me from the company why would the union have to put their hands on it Could the amount the union keeps sway them to recommend a yes vote. Kind of like a payola
No the union does not, none of it. With AMFA, they will get their money as we do with our raises and such. The union will get reimbursed for what they are deemed theirs. AMFA will NOT hold back any money what-so-ever that is due to the members.

Some unions might try to take a cut.Nice chunk of change for you
AMFA is not the twu/iam there transparent. The twu hasn’t even showed us how they figured our stock reissue money from the retirement suit. Just look at AMFA updates they even sign them something the ass want do because you know there an ass.

then whats the fuss?
What changed from the last reje cted ta?
Imo, you pretty much gotta accept it. Too bad the laa has the twu.
Not exactly Tim. Worried about IO language that we have not seen or read as of yet. I will not vote for open book of IO with no rules or regs period.
The changes are 61 million more in retro, approx. another 3% added to the Snap Up (DOS), and they also added in the year that they previously left out. For 8 lines of IO, 3 sunset, and 5 remain ongoing.
Waiting to see and read the language of the IO to make my mind up. I am not a fan of IO so I need some very heavy protections in order to buy off on that. Tim, as I have always said, It's not all about the $$$ as the co. wants us all to believe.

AMFA is not the twu/iam there transparent. The twu hasn’t even showed us how they figured our stock reissue money from the retirement suit. Just look at AMFA updates they even sign them something the ass want do because you know there an ass.
I will keep you updated conehead on the T/A if we get one.

Not exactly Tim. Worried about IO language that we have not seen or read as of yet. I will not vote for open book of IO with no rules or regs period.
The changes are 61 million more in retro, approx. another 3% added to the Snap Up (DOS), and they also added in the year that they previously left out. For 8 lines of IO, 3 sunset, and 5 remain ongoing.
Waiting to see and read the language of the IO to make my mind up. I am not a fan of IO so I need some very heavy protections in order to buy off on that. Tim, as I have always said, It's not all about the $$$ as the co. wants us all to believe.
certainly not all about the money but the amount of work or current scope will be less than what it is today.

This was fairly predictable and i mentioned that the lawsuit would strengthen the company position. The company probably agreed that it would drop the suit if there was a TA.
Amfa is better and more radical, by constitution than the weak twu and iam but it remains to be seen if 2500 mx would rather keep what they have instead of taking 20 pieces of silver for more contracting out.

...Tim, as I have always said, It's not all about the $$$ as the co. wants us all to believe.

Amen. Now if more rank and file people would remember that. labor (collectively) would be in a much better place.

Amfa is better and more radical, by constitution than the weak twu and iam but it remains to be seen if 2500 mx would rather keep what they have instead of taking 20 pieces of silver for more contracting out.

Many organizations would do well by seeing how AMFA operates. Unfortunately, the words "better and more radical" tend to scare those who have been made complacent by Business Unionism.

Reactions: swamt
I was wondering if a SWA mechanic could post the new wages in the contract to be voted on! I’m curious because AA is currently in negotiations.

40848E7C-1E5A-41BB-BAD4-8798A8686A68.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.