American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
B4199460-02E9-4B6A-B5CB-F296E503DDDC.jpeg

7A82DB0B-496D-4970-AFC1-7556A8DC5CF1.jpeg

Just got an official update on negotiations which was more of a rant. No information at all. Most of it is just blatant lies telling us what the proposal is, in someone's opinion. What will happen is that they will eventually have to show us the company offer and it will expose them as liars. For fleet, it's a MONSTER cost positive contract for all with iron clad protections for 'current employees'. Not sure who is doing the hiring at HR but I doubt many of us want to forego thousands and thousands just so future undesirable employees can get hired and drop the dime, come in late, etc. But whatever the case, we need to vote now because the association isn't legitimate until there is a vote. It even admits this in its update. I told you guys that the company stopped negotiating. Tell Peterson thanks for his uncontrolled flip out episode.

Reactions: iluvaa
Hopefully, the company holds a strong line to make sure we get the increase in retirement that it wants instead of our union negotiating to cut our retirement and keep us in the critical status IAM Pension plan.

Waiting to read the first poster who says he’s not being informed? SMH.
WeAAs, there is no NEWS here. The company is not moving off their position and neither is the union. What more can the mediators do that hasn't already been done?

Last edited:
WeAAs, there is no NEWS here. The company is not moving off their position and neither is the union. What more can the mediators do that hasn't already be done?

You have been informed as to what is going on and has been basically going on for Months now. And again let me remind you of this.

59B74DA3-A435-4CA4-B286-7A4ECA32112D.jpeg

If the clowns want to cut then they must cut the the fat pork..mgmt wise. Every week theres a new clown. Yet they want to outsource. Why not outsource mgmt. Got bunch of idiotic clueless mgmt runnin AA. Time for new mgmt team

Do you have the right to vote on the JCBA?

I said non-member, you are a non-member of the IAM, who said anything about the Association?

You're not a member, either. So what?

I don't know if you have picture of this guy hanging up in your bedroom or not...

Probably.

I'm actually kind of surprised that Retiree (Bridge) Medical is a no-go item. It's a short term cost, but also has the potential to get a lot of high seniority people to head for the exits.

I don't know if you have picture of this guy hanging up in your bedroom or not, but neither side is willing to budge. So let's go to arbitration?

Maybe I’d rather see a little Anarchy over Capitulation this time?

You guys have already been capitulating your entire career haven’t you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts