American Airlines Brings Back Free Snacks in Coach

Hatu

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
MIA
Reactions: 1 person
Going for bronze & following DL and UA again?

I think UA started coach snacks at the beginning of February.

Reactions: 3 people
How about bringing back MRTC, (more room throughout coach). Even if not to that extent, two rows removed would be a welcomed change. 

dash8roa said:
How about bringing back MRTC, (more room throughout coach). Even if not to that extent, two rows removed would be a welcomed change.
They did with MCE. Took out one row. What else do you want them to do? Retry MRTC which was a failure. People liked it, except not enough were willing to pay for it. MRTC was 2 rows, so with one removed for MCE, they did/are doing what you are asking them to do.

IORFA said:
They did with MCE. Took out one row. What else do you want them to do? Retry MRTC which was a failure. People liked it, except not enough were willing to pay for it. MRTC was 2 rows, so with one removed for MCE, they did/are doing what you are asking them to do.
Perhaps with the arrival of ULCC such as Spirit,Frontier, and Allegiant, passengers would be willing to spend a bit more for more comfort as that seems to be the biggest gripe among the flying public. How often are flights 100% sold out, I always seem to snag a couple of non-rev seats, so just having more seats does not translate into every seat sold on most flights.
Seat pitch has changed since MRTC was around and not for the better, might be a good time to try it again on a limited basis to test demand.

dash8roa said:
Perhaps with the arrival of ULCC such as Spirit,Frontier, and Allegiant, passengers would be willing to spend a bit more for more comfort as that seems to be the biggest gripe among the flying public. How often are flights 100% sold out, I always seem to snag a couple of non-rev seats, so just having more seats does not translate into every seat sold on most flights.
Seat pitch has changed since MRTC was around and not for the better, might be a good time to try it again on a limited basis to test demand.
Also I almost never hear complaints about the lack of snacks, most bring their own.

Latest posts