American "Companion/Buddy Passes"

When we list a registered companion that individual stays on our list and can’t be changed for one full year.

Nothing personal to the SWA route map system but where do you think SWA flies that would entice someone like myself (I’m single) to make the exchange?

Does SWA fly to London, Paris, Milan, Munich, Tokyo, Rio, Buenos Aires, Panama, Costa Rica, Etc?

Has SWA even started its Hawaii service yet?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_Airlines_destinations

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_Eagle_Airlines_destinations
Wow who in this world would have thought Weasel was single...….??? Such a catch!!!

SWAEMP91,

Just look for one of those AA employees with a T-shirt that says "marry me fly free" and hook up?

Dont assume that just because people are not interested in a pass swap that there is no one at AA that thinks highly of WN. If and when people around me start bad-mouthing WN, I just point out that 17 straight years without a losing quarter has not (nor will it ever be) duplicated by another airline. WN must be doing something right. LOL When I was based in STL after a recall from furlough, I commuted on WN at every opportunity. Aside from the fact that WN employees were incredibly nice to me (considering that my airline has tried to thwart Southwest at every opportunity for the past 30 years), Love Field is about 15 miles closer to my house than DFW.

BTW, good luck on the Hawaii service. I was just there in November visiting a friend. He and everyone else I met are highly excited about the start of Southwest service--especially if you start the inter-island service soon.
I have heard that SWA is looking at firing up the inner island flights sooner rather than later. Now that hey are walking away from adding the Cuban flights to focus on Hawaii may be a clue to keeping planes available for the island hopping in Hawaii.
Our latest update from the company is 1Q 2019 for selling tickets to Hawaii so long as everything falls in place for the ETOPS approval from FAA. 2 of the 4 major hurdles are accomplished.
I believe Southwest has received volumes of contacts from people saying they will fully support Southwest for inner island flights. After hearing from the public they stated they will look at firing it up ASAP after starting new flights to Hawaii so look for it all to be announced soon.

Latest posts