American "Companion/Buddy Passes"

Discussion in 'American Airlines' started by SWAemp91, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Timid Weak Union

Wow who in this world would have thought Weasel was single...….??? Such a catch!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. WeAAsles

WeAAsles Veteran

“Unprovoked Attack”

3. UPNAWAY

UPNAWAY Veteran

SWAEMP91,

Just look for one of those AA employees with a T-shirt that says "marry me fly free" and hook up?

4. we're screwed

we're screwed Member

Those shirts have been replaced with "marry me and sit in an airport for hours getting bumped"

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. swamt

swamt Veteran

I have heard that SWA is looking at firing up the inner island flights sooner rather than later. Now that hey are walking away from adding the Cuban flights to focus on Hawaii may be a clue to keeping planes available for the island hopping in Hawaii.
    Our latest update from the company is 1Q 2019 for selling tickets to Hawaii so long as everything falls in place for the ETOPS approval from FAA. 2 of the 4 major hurdles are accomplished.
    I believe Southwest has received volumes of contacts from people saying they will fully support Southwest for inner island flights. After hearing from the public they stated they will look at firing it up ASAP after starting new flights to Hawaii so look for it all to be announced soon.