American looking to "right-size" the company and staffing levels for the Fall and 2021

Not so sure the reduced package will float. There's still at least $500B in pork, including $436B for Blue State Bailouts, $15B for the USPS, and a waiver on the cap for SALT that's worth about $70B.

That's the way it works in this nation. We don't get to itemize our tax bill according to fit [/SIZE]our tastes.
Let's get something straight, these fools were not impacted by something out of their control, they WILLFULLY destroyed their own community.
F*CK EM!!!!!!!!!!!!
More to the point F*ck you for having that expectation. Talk about entitlement. That just straight up pisses me off you expect innocent people to fit the bill for billions of dollars worth of damage due to willful destruction and try to justify it as a common tax bill. Seriously F*CK YOU and f*ck your entitlement!!!

They want to act like a bunch of douche bags let them sit in their filth.

For a man that just got a 2nd chance at life, you sure are angry.

Again, we don't get to itemize our federal tax bill to fit our tastes. That's just not how it works in America.
More proof that rule no 1 is true [You can't fix stupid]. the northern states for the last 150 years have been supporting the southern states by paying more taxes than they get back while the southern states get more federal aid than they pay in taxes. You notice that he does not complain about that.

Reactions: Kev3188
For a man that just got a 2nd chance at life, you sure are angry.

Again, we don't get to itemize our federal tax bill to fit our tastes. That's just not how it works in America.
Kev. when you say we don't get to itemize to fit our taste, I know when I itemize I use all the tax laws afforded to me to be used legally and I do itemize to fit my taste. If folks are out there illegally itemizing and lying or false reporting then they will get delt with in time as we all know the gov takes their sweet time so usually the ones doing it keep doing it year after years and it all will catch up to them with multiple of charges against them.

Tell me why the good people of South Dakota should pay for the over $2B in damage caused in Minneapolis because the police were told to stand down and let people burn down and loot hundreds of small businesses? Why should New Hampshire pay for Kenosha?

It's one thing to say the Feds should pay for natural disaster relief (a.k.a. Acts of God), but yet another thing to say the Feds should pay for willful negligence on the part of local politicians to pull back police and/or refuse to allow the National Guard to restore the peace.

Tell me why the good people of South Dakota should pay for the over $2B in damage caused in Minneapolis because the police were told to stand down and let people burn down and loot hundreds of small businesses? Why should New Hampshire pay for Kenosha?

It's one thing to say the Feds should pay for natural disaster relief (a.k.a. Acts of God), but yet another thing to say the Feds should pay for willful negligence on the part of local politicians to pull back police and/or refuse to allow the National Guard to restore the peace.
Deblasio had a 55 million dollar plan to give out 74,000 free air conditioners. That's okay if your running a surplus but if your in dire straits maybe switch to fans at best.This is just one of the examples of his spending.This is NYC problem no one elses.

Reactions: iluvaa

It's the Dumacrat core way of life in their thinking...In that "we are all the same and as a group unit" nobody has any personal responsibility for anything they do whether burning their cities down or bad choices in life.