American looking to "right-size" the company and staffing levels for the Fall and 2021

Both parties have not put a number of proposals. Who are you trying to kid. Pelosi and crew have not budged off their 2.2 TRILLION package---not budged!! It's the Republicans that have moved every single time and NOW for the 5th time moved up to 1.8 trillion and Pelosi is still playing her political games with peoples lives. Now Dems are slamming her for still playing political games while people are hurting so bad. The tables are starting to turn on Pelosi, she has now went too far and we will all remember come election time. DRAIN THE SWAMPS!!!
Now is the time to get Dems on board with getting an agreement with the republicans and let Pelosi finish hanging herself and the Dems this election year, bye-bye dems...
Today Mitch McConnell blocked trump 1.8 Trillion deal after some Democrats peeled away from Nancy Pelosi.

I am smoking the data not the irrational fear.

Average age of death in the US is 83 years old with 2.4 co-morbidities.
Sure some people do get very sick and some do die, but for the vast majority it is way less deadly than the flu. We could and should protect the sick and very old and open everything else up without restrictions and encourage all normal activities to resume. That's what the data says and what our leaders should be responding to instead of the lying media and scared Karens on Facebook!

And we know for a fact that mask do not do anything to effect this virus, the data on that is also crystal clear.
There we go again, gettin our news from FB, checking the clickbait, reading the opines,, Well done....

It is so amazing how smart you guys are. Yet you are still working for the Airlines. You guys should be running your own company. Hell you got all the answers. The fact that you are Trumpers says it all. You are sooooooo smart.

Not all of us are T-rumpers... And we don't all get our news from facebook, fox, cnn or brietbart

It is so amazing how smart you guys are. Yet you are still working for the Airlines. You guys should be running your own company. Hell you got all the answers. The fact that you are Trumpers says it all. You are sooooooo smart.
The poster above your comment said that he read an article about the subject he brought up and then you try and blame him for being a Trumper (your words) and being so smart. You just pointed out how smart you are. :)

Today Mitch McConnell blocked trump 1.8 Trillion deal after some Democrats peeled away from Nancy Pelosi.

IF McConnell did anything it was in fact after Pelosi and crews still rejected the 1.8 Trillion package. The 5th time the White House as well as the republicans have moved, Pelosi and crews are still NOT budging and will never get a deal until they move, therefore the Pelosi and crews are STILL holding up helping the American people, period.
Here allow me to supply you with a CNN interview with the Wolf...
Happy viewing CNN lovers...

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER.

IF McConnell did anything it was in fact after Pelosi and crews still rejected the 1.8 Trillion package. The 5th time the White House as well as the republicans have moved, Pelosi and crews are still NOT budging and will never get a deal until they move, therefore the Pelosi and crews are STILL holding up helping the American people, period.
Here allow me to supply you with a CNN interview with the Wolf...
Happy viewing CNN lovers...
No. This was yesterday n here at work they had on fox. NBC n abc. On just merely pointing out the fact this was put in McConnell lap n he blocked it. Meanwhile the airline industry n we the employees n the American people are paying high prices for politicians stupidity. DL n UA both lost money. I'm thinking AA is gonna top them with heavier losses. Also several Democrats broke from Pelosi n support putting it for vote. I believe some Republicans also want that too

The poster above your comment said that he read an article about the subject he brought up and then you try and blame him for being a Trumper (your words) and being so smart. You just pointed out how smart you are. :)
what are you taking about. My comment had nothing to do with the statement above. I was just making a statement. Guess I hurt your feeling. Im sorry. lol

No. This was yesterday n here at work they had on fox. NBC n abc. On just merely pointing out the fact this was put in McConnell lap n he blocked it. Meanwhile the airline industry n we the employees n the American people are paying high prices for politicians stupidity. DL n UA both lost money. I'm thinking AA is gonna top them with heavier losses. Also several Democrats broke from Pelosi n support putting it for vote. I believe some Republicans also want that too
Haven't seen it as of yet, I will look for what you are talking about.

Swamt. Per some online news sites I believe Mitch McConnell is set to put on Senate floor 2 votes on a 500 billion covid relief bill that I believe also includes airline industry money. Think cnn.com and aol.com. I read it last night on aol after work.

Latest posts