American looking to "right-size" the company and staffing levels for the Fall and 2021

Heard the same this morning. Senate will vote on a package this week, but they also said it will more than likely NOT pass the House. So more of the same same. Also said this is the last week to come up with something...

Why waste time with this window dressing? Either pass something comprehensive or don't.
I dont believe they truly want to help bec if they did they would put aside their usual bickering and rants n come together to get a deal done. They had from back in spring time to summer time to hammer out a deal. Now it seems their trying to save their seats

I dont believe they truly want to help bec if they did they would put aside their usual bickering and rants n come together to get a deal done. They had from back in spring time to summer time to hammer out a deal. Now it seems their trying to save their seats
There are quite a few business sectors critically hurt by this pandemic, airlines being way up there on the list. The politicians have more than proved that their own positions are a priority over the American people. These politicians with their gravy train deals are the problem. If they could be made to live a lot more like average Americans you would see some changes. Since they have to vote in the changes it is not going to happen. They could have done a deal by now but the political parties are too busy looking to hammer each other.

I love how all you Republicans are against Welfare. But you are sitting hear pissed off that the Government is not giving you welfare. No matter how you try to make it seem different. Its WELFARE. Just because the are giving it to the Airlines and calling it a Bailout. Its Welfare.

Reactions: robbedagain
There are quite a few business sectors critically hurt by this pandemic, airlines being way up there on the list. The politicians have more than proved that their own positions are a priority over the American people. These politicians with their gravy train deals are the problem. If they could be made to live a lot more like average Americans you would see some changes. Since they have to vote in the changes it is not going to happen. They could have done a deal by now but the political parties are too busy looking to hammer each other.

As Mark Twain once said..."Suppose you had a politician. Now suppose he was a crook. Ah, but I repeat myself.

He also once said..."There is no known criminal class in the United States other than Congress.

Reactions: Kev3188
They may want to think about not blocking their seats. WN will knock it off in December..... FINALLY.

Latest posts