American looking to "right-size" the company and staffing levels for the Fall and 2021

I have a feeling we will be hearing a little less from old azz after today..
I have a feeling you are WRONG. I am actually glad that the cards was finally filed.I guess you guys cant read very well. I have also stated I am going to vote for AMFA.
The problem I have is if AMFA will ever get past the NMB. I am not against AMFA. I just know they cant win a fixed race.
I have stated this over and over. Its AA/IAM/AFL-CIO/NMB/US GOV vs AMFA.

You cant win if everyone is against you. That is ALL am saying. I think the TWU/IAM ASS SUCKS.

Ok can you guys try to comprehend English .

I have a feeling you are WRONG. I am actually glad that the cards was finally filed.I guess you guys cant read very well. I have also stated I am going to vote for AMFA.
The problem I have is if AMFA will ever get past the NMB. I am not against AMFA. I just know they cant win a fixed race.

You cant win if everyone is against you. That is ALL am saying. I think the TWU/IAM ASS SUCKS.

Really?

IAM/AFL-CIO/NMB/US GOV vs AMFA ..... at United AMFA won

IBT/CTW/NMB/US GOV vs AMFA. ...... at Southwest AMFA won

IAM/AFL-CIO/NMB/US GOV vs AMFA. ....... at Northwest AMFA won

TWU/AFL-CIO/NMB/US GOV vs AMFA. ....... at Horizon AMFA won

IBT/CTW/NMB/US GOV vs AMFA. ........ at Horizon AMFA won - again - Yes, AMFA won at Horizon, was voted out for ibt, and then voted back in

If the membership wants change at AA, they will get it.

13 more days and more cards expiring. Yet AMFA still has not filed with the NMB. Hummmmm I wonder why. Let see if SWAAMT can ignore me or will I once again control him to answer. tick tock tic tock.
Or maybe AFMA IN MIAMI will come to his rescue Immmmmmmm waiting

OAM;

BY now you should of heard that we filed the cards TODAY at the NMB, and as I told you before Zero cards expired, we did not start until later this month.

Your saying everyone is against AMFA, we have NO Chance, that may be true. But you also said we would NOT file and we did. If we do get a VOTE with or without the collusion from all those against AMFA Don't come back and say AMFA screwed up AGAIN. And if we find any collusion don't say we are just whining about the FAILURE.

Every person who helped in some capacity can say we tried and did not just roll over and say we can't win. If you truly believe that way, maybe you should check your self on why you feel that you just have to take what ever and NEVER try to make a change.

I also don't need to come to SWAMT's rescue he does well enough on his own.

OH by the way I rolled a suitcase filled with cards into the NMB..

Last edited:

and here i thought you were just an old azz puzzy

OAM;

BY now you should of heard that we filed the cards TODAY at the NMB, and as I told you before Zero cards expired, we did not start until later this month.

Your saying everyone is against AMFA, we have NO Chance, that may be true. But you also said we would NOT file and we did. If we do get a VOTE with or without the collusion from all those against AMFA Don't come back and say AMFA screwed up AGAIN. And if we find any collusion don't say we are just whining about the FAILURE.

Every person who helped in some capacity can say we tried and did not just roll over and say we can't win. If you truly believe that way, maybe you should check your self on why you feel that you just have to take what ever and NEVER try to make a change.

I would personally like to congrats YOU AIM, as well as all the organizers that stuck with bring a change for the mechanic and related. At least now they should get their chance to voice rather they really do want a change, and you gentlemen will give them that choice.

Fantastic job guys/gals!!!
Does anyone have pics of the drop off?

AMFA@AA2020!!!

If the membership wants change at AA, they will get it.

And that's the beginning, middle, and end of the discussion.

Do AA's AMTs want it bad enough? Do they want it bad enough to overcome the things O.A.M. has pointed out will happen? To overcome the tidal wave of fear-mongering we all know is coming?

Fear of change & fear of loss are very effective tools. You can best believe the Association is figuring out how best to use them as I type this.

OAM;

See what I mean. " A suitcase filled with cards". Another Trump move. You need to assure your self that there is a lot of cards. I cant help but to compare you to Trump. I hope your outcome is Different than his election. LMAO

And that's the beginning, middle, and end of the discussion.

Do AA's AMTs want it bad enough? Do they want it bad enough to overcome the things O.A.M. has pointed out will happen? To overcome the tidal wave of fear-mongering we all know is coming?

Fear of change & fear of loss are very effective tools. You can best believe the Association is figuring out how best to use them as I type this.

Yes come today (this morning) I am sure we will get loads of folks reporting all the uptick in fear mongering, threats, and misinformation that will flood the rank and file from the Asso., TWU, and IAM and maybe even some from AA. Since announcement came over the weekend, and the filing was Fri., pretty sure we will get earfulls starting on Mon.
Just remember guys "DO NOT" just believe everything you are told about what will happen or going to happen. DO your own homework, and research and get the info yourselves. This includes any AMFA supporters telling you anything, find supporting structure that backs it all up. The propaganda machine will come on full force from the anti-AMFA galleries as it always does. It did at NWA, SWA, ALK, United, Horizon etc. everywhere where there was a representational vote for AMFA being held, and so far at all carriers listed AMFA prevailed. Usually the anti-AMFA propaganda will get so badly full of lies and misinformation that they usually help the AMFA get in with all their ridiculous made up stories, lies, and misinformation.
The Pensions questions? Go to the source to get answers. Goto the IAM pension fund website, call their contacts and ask all the questions if AMFA became the new representational union at AA. You guys WILL NOT lose your pensions. And YES, even though a representational change was made with the union you can and will still be able get the contributions should the majority of the members would want to keep it, and why wouldn't they at least until a new retirement package could be worked out "EQUALLY" across the board for all in the contract by AMFA after Amendable date is achieved. I would say more than likely the same match the other group will have in their 401K's will be moved over to all.
Stay strong, stay united and keep everyone informed. Answer all members questions no matter how small, verify everything for everyone, and AMFA will prevail the winner IMO, stay true and be professional and honest with backing support to show for anything that may come up. Still alot more work to do, but well worth it guys.
I think one of the biggest hurdles coming is the legibility list confirmations. The TWU/IAM/Asso as well as the company (AA) will knowingly pad the legibility list like they always have in the past. AMFA organizers are well prepared for it this time around and are expecting to have to trim that legibility list down (with evidence) and prove it to the NMB. The next couple moves will get very intense and busy for the organizers and AMFA National.
I am excited that the cards made it to the NMB. I am confident the will be an election coming the the Mechanic and Related at AA. Just gotta get thru these last, say, month, month and a half maybe...

OOPS! Thought I was in AMFA thread--sorry, will move it.

Reactions: JREwing
and here i thought you were just an old azz puzzy
How tuff we are hidden behind a BB Screen name. Oh and you hurt my feelings. I wonder if the Moderator is going to kick you off for calling me such a bad name. Lets see if HE is fair. I have seen people get kicked off for less.

Yes come today (this morning) I am sure we will get loads of folks reporting all the uptick in fear mongering, threats, and misinformation that will flood the rank and file from the Asso., TWU, and IAM and maybe even some from AA. Since announcement came over the weekend, and the filing was Fri., pretty sure we will get earfulls starting on Mon.
Just remember guys "DO NOT" just believe everything you are told about what will happen or going to happen. DO your own homework, and research and get the info yourselves. This includes any AMFA supporters telling you anything, find supporting structure that backs it all up. The propaganda machine will come on full force from the anti-AMFA galleries as it always does. It did at NWA, SWA, ALK, United, Horizon etc. everywhere where there was a representational vote for AMFA being held, and so far at all carriers listed AMFA prevailed. Usually the anti-AMFA propaganda will get so badly full of lies and misinformation that they usually help the AMFA get in with all their ridiculous made up stories, lies, and misinformation.
The Pensions questions? Go to the source to get answers. Goto the IAM pension fund website, call their contacts and ask all the questions if AMFA became the new representational union at AA. You guys WILL NOT lose your pensions. And YES, even though a representational change was made with the union you can and will still be able get the contributions should the majority of the members would want to keep it, and why wouldn't they at least until a new retirement package could be worked out "EQUALLY" across the board for all in the contract by AMFA after Amendable date is achieved. I would say more than likely the same match the other group will have in their 401K's will be moved over to all.
Stay strong, stay united and keep everyone informed. Answer all members questions no matter how small, verify everything for everyone, and AMFA will prevail the winner IMO, stay true and be professional and honest with backing support to show for anything that may come up. Still alot more work to do, but well worth it guys.
I think one of the biggest hurdles coming is the legibility list confirmations. The TWU/IAM/Asso as well as the company (AA) will knowingly pad the legibility list like they always have in the past. AMFA organizers are well prepared for it this time around and are expecting to have to trim that legibility list down (with evidence) and prove it to the NMB. The next couple moves will get very intense and busy for the organizers and AMFA National.
I am excited that the cards made it to the NMB. I am confident the will be an election coming the the Mechanic and Related at AA. Just gotta get thru these last, say, month, month and a half maybe...

OOPS! Thought I was in AMFA thread--sorry, will move it.
Did you get drunk while typing all of that

.I am excited that the cards made it to the NMB. I am confident the will be an election coming the the Mechanic and Related at AA. Just gotta get thru these last, say, month, month and a half maybe...)

How tuff we are hidden behind a BB Screen name. Oh and you hurt my feelings. I wonder if the Moderator is going to kick you off for calling me such a bad name. Lets see if HE is fair. I have seen people get kicked off for less.
Lol. Bb screen name? Come on geez.