American Voice Survey Now Available

UPNAWAY

Veteran
Aug 17, 2005
DALLAS
I encourage everyone to fill it out and be brutally honest. Takes 2 minutes if that.

One of the ways for management to get the message would be to have most everyone participate. Union members are the least likely to in the past especially.

I encourage everyone to fill it out and be brutally honest. Takes 2 minutes if that.

One of the ways for management to get the message would be to have most everyone participate. Union members are the least likely to in the past especially.
They don't care about the opinions of the employees and the passengers. Stop thinking they will read and take action on the brutally honest surveys that anyone with hope will fill out.

Laid off since 2012, can anyone tell let me know if I can vote?

I have recall for 10 years right (unless the changed the contract)?

Laid off since 2012, can anyone tell let me know if I can vote?

I have recall for 10 years right (unless the changed the contract)?
It would be a waste of time, they really dont care what anyone thinks. The emperors still have no clothes on.

I’ve did a couple of those surveys, while it’s fun the ***** and vent to em. I never seen even a hint of anything coming of it.

They don't care about the opinions of the employees and the passengers. Stop thinking they will read and take action on the brutally honest surveys that anyone with hope will fill out.
Correct, but it is away to keep the kool aid drinkers from painting a rosey picture for upper management to think that everyone is happy.

Reactions: swamt
I never said anything about voting on a contract.

I asked if I could take the survey.

Keep up.
He's the only one that thought you were talking about voting on a contract.
Pretty sure the survey is for current employees.
I was going to say something earlier but, let him hang himself, I say. These types usually do and he just did.

He's the only one that thought you were talking about voting on a contract.
Pretty sure the survey is for current employees.
I was going to say something earlier but, let him hang himself, I say. These types usually do and he just did.
I have no want to be vindictive but it seems some people are so..... let's say focused that they have trouble seeing anything outside of their agenda.

Reactions: swamt

Latest posts