Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

xUT

Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
SanFranFreako, KommieFornia
Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

Trump’s understanding of concepts such as patriotism, service, and sacrifice has interested me since he expressed contempt for the war record of the late Senator John McCain, who spent more than five years as a prisoner of the North Vietnamese. “He’s not a war hero,” Trump said in 2015 while running for the Republican nomination for president. “I like people who weren’t captured.”

:eek:

The suckers are anyone falling for this crap.

Trump's the one who fixed the VA, got the military raises, and is the first President to *not* engage troops or pilots in a new war zone since Reagan.

Trump has been withdrawing troops from Syria, Afghanistan, and Iraq, not to mention drawing down forces stationed in Europe.

But hey, Trump hates the military, eh?

What's more likely is a few of those chickenhawks in both parties see the end of war zones if Trump stays in office, which means the end of their crony's sweetheart contractor deals.

Trump's the one who fixed the VA, got the military raises, and is the first President to *not* engage troops or pilots in a new war zone since Reagan.

Trump has been withdrawing troops from Syria, Afghanistan, and Iraq, not to mention drawing down forces stationed in Europe.

What's more likely is a few of those chickenhawks in both parties see the end of war zones if Trump stays in office, which means the end of their crony's sweetheart contractor deals.
Are you telling me that I did not hear what he said about McCain out of his own mouth correctly because he said it. We do have more troops overseas now than we did when he became president. You need to listen more carefully you are not hearing what he is saying.

I read where Trump told Don Jr that he would disown him if he ever went into the military. Trump doesn't hate the military....he just thinks that they are losers and suckers. And based oh him saying he knows more than the generals because of his tough military prep school training (better than West Point....in high school no less). Considering Rex Tillersons disgust at the way he talked to generals. Despite John Kelly not offering a comment...but didn't say it was because the story was false. Yeah...Trump loves the Military. I think Trump is right...if he shot someone, he wouldn't lose you as a supporter.

The ONLY LOSERS and SUCKERS are going to be;

1. The LOSER,............... the M O R O N,

2. The SUCKERS,............... the M O R O N " S ", that Voted For the MORON !!!

So NOW, EVERYBODY here on the Cooler, RAISE Your HAND if you're gonna' be a SUCKER !!

Lets start with ... 'SHORT ARM' INSPECTOR, Insp69.

dell, eolesen, La', Zom(bie), ?...?...?...?...?...? (Did I miss ANYONE) ?

Last edited:

I am Sooooooooooooo F Glad, that it is YOU, calling this report phony, so GLAD that YOU will NEVER KNOW !!!!!!!!!!

So NOW, Mr 'KNOW-IT-ALL', Take a SEAT, and read about what the Brutal LIE'RS from FUX NEWS " NOW HAVE TO SAY".

Fox, National security reporter Jennifer Griffin posted the original, looooong story on twitter, stating that the Retarded MORON D-I-D say that nasty chit', ONLY to have the "5" D-bags, on the fox show "the FIVE", pull an eolesen, and totally debunk the story, ONLY later to find out THAT IT WAS TRUE, prompting the FOX MORONS to finally say it WAS TRUE !!!

Fox chit' Heads get a failing grade for being GOOD LIE'RS !!!!
How do YOU like them Apples NOW, Mr KNOW-IT-ALL ???

I would run the MORONS words on EVERY TV STATION, in Every State (Even Oklahoma and Alabama), every hour, for the next 60 DAYS !

As Insp69 always asks me, " How many more days", to which my usual reply is " DEAD man WALKING". But NOW it gets an UPGRADE, to, " DESPERATE, DEAD man WALKING " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fox confirmed it and now Trump wants a reporter fired. HE cited Brietbart as "proof" she was lying. Insp should LOVE this quote:

The president tweeted a link to a story by Breitbart, the far-Right, Trump-supporting website. It claimed that he was vindicated because Griffin only reported her sources as saying Vietnam veterans were 'suckers' - unlike the Atlantic, which reported that he'd said WW1 veterans were 'suckers'.

So just to be clear, WW1 vets weren't suckers....just Vietnam vets. Hey Insp....you want that kid in the meme to look for a Trump sign now?

When someone goes on the record as opposed to being an unnamed source, I'll pay attention. When even John Bolton (who hates Trump) says it didn't happen, you have to wonder who came up with this crap.

When someone goes on the record as opposed to being an unnamed source, I'll pay attention. When even John Bolton (who hates Trump) says it didn't happen, you have to wonder who came up with this crap.

Would it be more believable had it been reported in the Fox News "Sources say" style? A lot of sources said a lot of things about Obama...but we never heard their names.