AMFA Boys/Spirit

Yea, just like them AMFA Boys are undercutting those American jobs over at Spirit.
More regurgitated antiunion tripe., without sources and proof your statements have no truth or merit whatsoever.

and Heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend, does'nt count! :lol:

and Heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend, does'nt count! :lol:

Oh looky here, a fitting song PTO can sing in his lonely hotel room.

REO Speedwagon (take it on the run)

Heard it from a friend who
Heard it from another
you been messin around
They say you got a boy friend
You're out late every weekend
They're talkin about you and it's bringin me down

But I know the neighborhood
And talk is cheap when the story is good
And the tales grow taller on down the line

But Im telling you, babe
That I don't think it's true, babe
And even if it is keep this in mind

{refrain}

You take it on the run baby
If thats the way you want it baby
Then I don't want you around
I don't believe it
Not for a minute

You're under the gun so you take it on the run

You're thinking up your white lies
You're putting on your bedroom eyes
You say you're coming home but you won't say when
But I can feel it coming
If you leave tonight keep running
And you need never look back again

{refrain x 3}

Heard it from another
you been messin around

Kind of like the “tripeâ€￾ you guys continue to spew here? "NWA is unsafe to fly." "Scabs are just pencil whipping the logbooks."... Is this the sort of tripe you are talking about?
You mean the constant weekly news reports about Scab Air aircraft involved in some kind of emergency?

Jezzus 'Cods, it must be those damn unions again, telling lies to the press. Yup, thats it....... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I don't find that interesting.
Of course you wouldn't. For what the AMFA Boys are doing at Spirit goes against every thing you guys believe in. So you ignore the fact that they went over there and stole these guys’ jobs and try to justify it by saying that they didn't have a contract. You have to have a contract to have gainful employment? I think that it is amusing that the Spirit AMT's are coming over here in retaliation. You guys scream "Integrity" then go and steal another mans job. You guys are a joke. If they were so hell bent on "integrity" they would have told Spirit that if they laid the Spirit AMT's off they would quit as well. Instead what did they do? They Scabbed those jobs for a temporary position with a contract company. :down:

Of course you wouldn't. For what the AMFA Boys are doing at Spirit goes against every thing you guys believe in. So you ignore the fact that they went over there and stole these guys’ jobs and try to justify it by saying that they didn't have a contract. You have to have a contract to have gainful employment? I think that it is amusing that the Spirit AMT's are coming over here in retaliation. You guys scream "Integrity" then go and steal another mans job. You guys are a joke. If they were so hell bent on "integrity" they would have told Spirit that if they laid the Spirit AMT's off they would quit as well. Instead what did they do? They Scabbed those jobs for a temporary position with a contract company. :down:
NO, THATS NOT WHY....Its just not my concern...I DON'T GIVE A SHET...I can't for the life of me understand your obsession with shet that doesn't concern you! I don't know that the dribble you just spewed is even true.

Latest posts