AMFA Boys/Spirit

NO, THATS NOT WHY....Its just not my concern...I DON'T GIVE A SHET...I can't for the life of me understand your obsession with shet that doesn't concern you! I don't know that the dribble you just spewed is even true.

All indications are that the "dribble" you refer to is misplaced anger that has built over time. The best response to such drivel is NONE. :p

Airline Workers United is hosting rallies in cities accross The USA on Friday. Here in MSP even some of us who aren't part of the industry will be participating. Be there and enjoy the company of some fine people.

:down:
Of course you wouldn't. For what the AMFA Boys are doing at Spirit goes against every thing you guys believe in. So you ignore the fact that they went over there and stole these guys’ jobs and try to justify it by saying that they didn't have a contract. You have to have a contract to have gainful employment? I think that it is amusing that the Spirit AMT's are coming over here in retaliation. You guys scream "Integrity" then go and steal another mans job. You guys are a joke. If they were so hell bent on "integrity" they would have told Spirit that if they laid the Spirit AMT's off they would quit as well. Instead what did they do? They Scabbed those jobs for a temporary position with a contract company. :down:
:down: Cods your just like dougie and his little #### andy. If your lips are movin your lying!

Whats the matter big jimmy? Are you one of the AMFA Boys Scabbing at Spirit?
Hey dummy, AMFA does'nt represent scabs. BTW have you signed an IAM representational card yet? Now there is a SCAB union for ya, one you could be proud to call your own. :up:

Hey dummy, AMFA does'nt represent scabs. BTW have you signed an IAM representational card yet? Now there is a SCAB union for ya, one you could be proud to call your own. :up:
Why don't you tell them Spirit Boys that are currently jobless because of AMFA that? No IAM cards have been sent out as of yet. The comments coming from the AMFA Scabs says there is no chance in hell that they are voting for the IAM.

You are right local, AMFA should have nothing to do with Spirits hiring practices, how silly of me to think otherwise. It's just like AMFA should have no accountability for NWA's hiring practices either, right?
No union does any of the hiring at any airline. The airlines do the hiring, but one of the REQUIREMENTS are are to join a UNION. I hope that clears it all up for you scab

When the IAM DOES eventually represent mechanics again at nwa then PTO will have a real love/hate relationship to spew about. Most of the crossing mechanics were the ex-IAM lovers that boo-hooed the AMFA vote. They'll be the first ones to send in their vote cards. Will we be able to stand the whining on this BB when that happens???

...Most of the crossing mechanics were the ex-IAM lovers that boo-hooed the AMFA vote...
Are you and Hackman rowing the same boat?

You guys need to remind everyone that there is still a Strike going on. NWA is bringing on forty new A&P's. They are going to need them. We lost two Original Scabs today and a AMFA Scab is retiring. I hear a few of the forty are from Spirit but have yet to verify that.

Are you and Hackman rowing the same boat?

You guys need to remind everyone that there is still a Strike going on. NWA is bringing on forty new A&P's. They are going to need them. We lost two Original Scabs today and a AMFA Scab is retiring. I hear a few of the forty are from Spirit but have yet to verify that.
yes that is right scab. The ON GOING STRIKE will NOT END until either A: SCAB AIR comes to terms with AMFA and bring them back in; OR B: SCAB AIR goes under. I will choose the latter