AMFA Boys/Spirit

Strange...according to RADAR, NW is not hiring any technicians currently.
Saw one opening for SPN. I like the job description on how they will match the pay scale to what it is "locally". Ah, I guess the days of NW helping out in housing costs are over too?

Are you and Hackman rowing the same boat?

You guys need to remind everyone that there is still a Strike going on. NWA is bringing on forty new A&P's. They are going to need them. We lost two Original Scabs today and a AMFA Scab is retiring. I hear a few of the forty are from Spirit but have yet to verify that.
The truth will set you free 'Cods! Look at the scab lists on the AMFA Local 33 and AMFA 5 websites. Major majority all former IAM officers and cultists. :huh:

Scab Air is still hiring scabs??? 40 more, what gives? I thought the "flawless" scab plan was over? Why are all you SUPERscab heros leaving?

What a hoot.... :blink:

Saw one opening for SPN. I like the job description on how they will match the pay scale to what it is "locally". Ah, I guess the days of NW helping out in housing costs are over too?

I saw that one too...It was for a manager position. Like you, I have to wonder what the "local" scale is?

Actually, I'm suprised that Continental Micronesia doesn't do our MTX there (or maybe they do, and this spot would be overseeing them?)....

I saw that one too...It was for a manager position. Like you, I have to wonder what the "local" scale is?

Actually, I'm suprised that Continental Micronesia doesn't do our MTX there (or maybe they do, and this spot would be overseeing them?)....

From a business standpoint I'm sure it is overseeing them/procuring business from other businesses. Why isn't the person from GUM doing this?

In SPN it's not worth it. Illegal immigrants from China (BTW SPN is part of the Federated States, US territory) have kept the wages down, lots of local people are homeless...lack of housing... I would honestly think wages are extremely low.
I don't think NW help with housing anymore so .... good luck on finding someone! Hot, humid... nothing to do ...

From a business standpoint I'm sure it is overseeing them/procuring business from other businesses. Why isn't the person from GUM doing this?

Because that would make too much sense. B)

In SPN it's not worth it. Illegal immigrants from China (BTW SPN is part of the Federated States, US territory) have kept the wages down, lots of local people are homeless...lack of housing... I would honestly think wages are extremely low.
I don't think NW help with housing anymore so .... good luck on finding someone! Hot, humid... nothing to do ...

One of the guys I used to work with was from SPN. While furloughed he went home and worked for Co. He told me the $$$ was horrible (as an aside, NW just tossed them as a vendor for ground ops and is looking for someone else to do it.).

After he was recalled, he would work doubles and then commute back and forth weekly! :shock: :shock: :shock: