AMFA not filing

WeAAsles said:
The AA agents are a part of the CWA/IBT alliance and I quoted that as the example since this is a thread in the AA part of town.

Again though the TWU/IAM Association is done and the case is closed. The NMB has sole jurisdiction in these matters and it was their decision. Did you read their findings?

Yes I read the NMB decision, which is why I commented - the NMB in the case of the CWA/ibt association cited the two internal votes (1 for CWA & ibt) which occurred prior to that filing, and yet in the case of TWU/IAM they seem to have ignored it.

Reactions: 1 person
ThirdSeatHero said:

Yes I read the NMB decision, which is why I commented - the NMB in the case of the CWA/ibt association cited the two internal votes (1 for CWA & ibt) which occurred prior to that filing, and yet in the case of TWU/IAM they seem to have ignored it.
Let me post this again.

"But since you asked about the agents it was because the AA agents were unrepresented. That's why. They had no union so they needed to vote if they wanted one"

"Again though the TWU/IAM Association is done and the case is closed. The NMB has sole jurisdiction in these matters and it was their decision"

"Now we move forward with hopefully no more distractions"

WeAAsles said:
Let me post this again.

"But since you asked about the agents it was because the AA agents were unrepresented. That's why. They had no union so they needed to vote if they wanted one"

"Again though the TWU/IAM Association is done and the case is closed. The NMB has sole jurisdiction in these matters and it was their decision"

"Now we move forward with hopefully no more distractions"

Let me post this again - Who is talking about the AA agents?

ThirdSeatHero said:

Let me post this again - Who is talking about the AA agents?
I have zero interest in beating a now dead horse.

The TWU/IAM Association is done and the case is closed.

WeAAsles said:
I have zero interest in beating a now dead horse.

The TWU/IAM Association is done and the case is closed.

I have no idea what you're beating - I was not talking about the AA agents, and as you're obviously incapable of explaining yourself I have no idea why you were either.

Latest posts