AMFA & NW resume talks after 360 day strike

Will someone please explain this whole honorable bargaining thing to me. Thats about as realistic as an honest Politician. Both side are out to serve their own agenda's.....:up:
.... Well my work here is done,...

Believe it or not Jet Lag, "collective bargaining" used to be the way management (or company ownership) and labor reached agreements in order to CONTINUE working. In the case of the new nwa, the bargaining process was used to get rid of a viable work force. By making the terms so destructive, nwa was guaranteeing that the mechanics would walk out. They used a process that is meant for conciliation and used it for destruction. Unfortunately it appears like it is backfiring on them. Hence the renewed negotiations.

...Rest easy on this CSAR, he hasn't met me yet....

Just for your information and enlightenment Jet Tech, the posters on this board are no more intimitated by you than we are by the CSAR's self-proclaimed largess. (intimdating as he might think of himself to be).

I say, lets do a roll call...Local, condemn or approve acts of violence by strikers? hackman..condemn or approve?
miss kiddy..condemn or approve? Kev..condemn or approve? The rest of you..condemn or approve of acts of violence and vandalism committed by unionists in the cours of a labor dispute? Failure to answer this challenge directly, or attempting to re-direct the issue by childish insults and hate-speach merely shows the world your TRUE cowardice.

I think you violent SCABS hiding behind the law and under protection of lance security be given 40 lashes with a wet noodle.

Hiding behind the same law that allows you to withold your services is a crime?... Fine. Dump the RLA, then.

Truth of the matter is that as a SCAB you have hurt middle class families and help destroy what used to be a good job.

No matter how you try to rationalize your SCAB ways, you are infact the enemy of middle class America and a member of the "SCAB, sexual preditor and duct tape repair gang". Congratulations on becoming someone who your family and friends (assuming that you have any) can be ashamed of.

May you feel the bite of a mighty Astractaspis Congica.
I see we have another who feels that a young child who has been brutally raped has in fact suffered no more than the honarable hard working union man in this country

you mean Budwiser.
I'll take a Lebatt blue light or a Coors Light, myself.
(one thing about the Canidiots, they make great beer.)

No ####, there I was, 3,000 to one.
It was a tough fight but we finally got that little ba$tard!

:p UT
thats funny as hell! :lol: :up:

Geee csar, I did not hear the outrage from you or any other SCAB when the lady was being hosed by Hurley's kid in a public street. Pls don't tell me your are duplicit in your search for peace and honor........ :p

I have also heard from you and kto/pto SCABS on how you jeer the strikers as you sit in your Lance protected busses and heckle at the strikers as you take their jobs.

Is this an ‘honorable’ thing to do? :rolleyes:

They ‘only’ honor that you ‘may’ :oops: have had was when you served the USMC.

Evidently, you have given your honor to the $$$ since then.

B) UT
I am unfamiliar with this "hurley" incident. Was Anyone hurt or threatened?
As to jeers and taunts, I feel today as I felt then..it is stupid and unprofessional on BOTH sides.
Vance security was a joke. As I wrote some time ago, their situational awareness was lacking, their posting was not the most tactically proficient, and many looked as if they couldnt fight their way out of a wet paper bag. I have often wondered about the actual NEED for them in the first place. I was under the impression that the strikers were decent law abiding people who would never stoop so low as to use violence or vandalism.
In you honest opinion, did Vance's presence actually make a difference? Were they even ever needed, or was it all hype?

As to jeers and taunts, I feel today as I felt then..it is stupid and unprofessional on BOTH sides.
Vance security was a joke. As I wrote some time ago, their situational awareness was lacking, their posting was not the most tactically proficient, and many looked as if they couldnt fight their way out of a wet paper bag. I have often wondered about the actual NEED for them in the first place. I was under the impression that the strikers were decent law abiding people who would never stoop so low as to use violence or vandalism.
In you honest opinion, did Vance's presence actually make a difference? Were they even ever needed, or was it all hype?
All hype.
Probably hired to insight the "law abiding people(striker).

They are there just to symbolize or I should say "there for decoration".
No need for euphinisms to take a jab at the strikers, action speaks louder than words.

Remember the penny throwing-cussing event from the yellow school bus? This was told to me by some strikers.

They are there just to symbolize or I should say "there for decoration".
No need for euphinisms to take a jab at the strikers, action speaks louder than words.

Remember the penny throwing-cussing event from the yellow school bus? This was told to me by some strikers.
I was on that bus when it happened. Thought it was one of the stupidest things I had seen since the start. Had that individual not been immediatly removed by the MAC police, I myself may have had to have a few words about PROFESSIONAL conduct and respect for the RIGHTS of the strikers. (by the way, it was more of a "penny DROP" than a "penny THROW". The idiot couldnt get his fat hand far enough out of the window to actually "THROW" them out the window. I was not able to see the actual reactions of the strikers, but the MAC police said something to the efffect of it deserving an academy award. I BELIEVE he was ultimately terminated for that offense, but I am not sure. I do know that a few days later was the last I saw of him.

I think you violent SCABS hiding behind the law and under protection of lance security be given 40 lashes with a wet noodle.
I am vehemently oppossed to violence, and will stomp anyone into a puddle who makes me use it ;)
just kidding guys, just kidding.
I personally was insulted by Vances presence. It was kinda like having a cub scout protect a Marine. ...Wait a minute....it was EXACTLY like a cub scout trying to protect a Marine.
I was in support, however, of the use of videos on BOTH sides, to ensure no one who got out of hand went undisciplined. Seemed only fair to me.

Believe it or not Jet Lag, "collective bargaining" used to be the way management (or company ownership) and labor reached agreements in order to CONTINUE working. In the case of the new nwa, the bargaining process was used to get rid of a viable work force. By making the terms so destructive, nwa was guaranteeing that the mechanics would walk out. They used a process that is meant for conciliation and used it for destruction. Unfortunately it appears like it is backfiring on them. Hence the renewed negotiations.
Just for your information and enlightenment Jet Tech, the posters on this board are no more intimitated by you than we are by the CSAR's self-proclaimed largess. (intimdating as he might think of himself to be).
Hey, leave my large a$$ out of this! ;)

I was on that bus when it happened. Thought it was one of the stupidest things I had seen since the start. Had that individual not been immediatly removed by the MAC police, I myself may have had to have a few words about PROFESSIONAL conduct and respect for the RIGHTS of the strikers. (by the way, it was more of a "penny DROP" than a "penny THROW". The idiot couldnt get his fat hand far enough out of the window to actually "THROW" them out the window. I was not able to see the actual reactions of the strikers, but the MAC police said something to the efffect of it deserving an academy award. I BELIEVE he was ultimately terminated for that offense, but I am not sure. I do know that a few days later was the last I saw of him.
Always there where the action is! Penny throw or penny drop the intent is all the same.

time to go to work!
easyho1.jpg

Latest posts