AMFA Organizing Drive to Replace Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVE ANY OF YOU GOTTEN ONE GUY AT YOUR STATION TO SIGN A CARD RECENTLY?

HAVE YOU GOTTEN WITH YOUR AMFA ORGANIZERS TO GET A NAME OF SOMEONE TO BRING A CARD TOO OR INFORMATION ABOUT AMFA?

IF YOU HAVE NOT THEN I ASK WHY NOT, SINCE YOU WANT THIS ASSOCIATION GONE?
The drive is shut down at the moment how f u c k i n g dumb was this move

HAVE ANY OF YOU GOTTEN ONE GUY AT YOUR STATION TO SIGN A CARD RECENTLY?

HAVE YOU GOTTEN WITH YOUR AMFA ORGANIZERS TO GET A NAME OF SOMEONE TO BRING A CARD TOO OR INFORMATION ABOUT AMFA?

IF YOU HAVE NOT THEN I ASK WHY NOT, SINCE YOU WANT THIS ASSOCIATION GONE?
And I’ve turned in hundreds of cards so don’t come at me with some condescending remark. The mechanics in Tulsa have stepped up big time. The line line used to blame Tulsa what’s the lines excuse now Tulsa is well over 50%

And I’ve turned in hundreds of cards so don’t come at me with some condescending remark. The mechanics in Tulsa have stepped up big time. The line line used to blame Tulsa what’s the lines excuse now Tulsa is well over 50%
Thats good!

You must have missed the memo.
Some of the key organizers came down with Covid-19.

My understanding is the stations that are lagging are CLT and PHL.
Title 2? Well that's a bunch of guys that I don't understand their thought process.

There are several Hundred who have signed cards in the past that will NOT sign this time. I am Not blaming Tulsa just stating FACT.. Your top Organizers were out on Quarantine and along with DFW's and when they went to the PO Box very few cards were there. Drive is NOT Dead. But if you, meaning everyone dosn't get a card signed from a non-signer it will be over. I have over 640 guy's here in MIA we are at 96%. The SE region itself has for the most part signed cards.

As I said Tulsa, ORD, DFW/DWH, PHL, CLT, LAX need to get it done. Pointing the finger at the line guys does US all No good. WE ALL need to have/get a voice who represents us ALL going forward.

For you to tell me it's shut down tells me and the rest of the guy's in the KNOW You have not gotten with the T-Town guys, or been on the conference calls.
So ILUVAA go get with DS, SW, DC, JM, TT, and ask them about why Tulsa needs to pick up the pace.

The Title 2 guy's NO Matter what you tell them about AMFA the TWU & IBT put stuff in their heads about AMFA and all the BS that was put out there about AMFA and what happened in the past they just don't get it. So you have a choice this means EVERYONE, get a card signed NOW, just ONE,
OR go to the tool room and get 2 scoops of the cheap brown KY JELLY and bend over.

Last edited:

ILUVAA, if this was a dumb move then why are you bragging that you turned in hundreds of cards didn't this card drive speed things up a bit? Didn't you get paid due the fact that AMFA' organizers card drive was chugging along. Sounds as though you are like all the rest of the guy's here at AA. NOT in it for the long fight.
Txt DR in DFW ask him if it;s over see what he tells YOU.

Reactions: swamt
There are several Hundred who have signed cards in the past that will NOT sign this time. I am Not blaming Tulsa just stating FACT.. Your top Organizers were out on Quarantine and along with DFW's and when they went to the PO Box very few cards were there. Drive is NOT Dead. But if you, meaning everyone dosn't get a card signed from a non-signer it will be over. I have over 640 guy's here in MIA we are at 96%. The SE region itself has for the most part signed cards.

As I said Tulsa, ORD, DFW/DWH, PHL, CLT, LAX need to get it done. Pointing the finger at the line guys does US all No good. WE ALL need to have/get a voice who represents us ALL going forward.

For you to tell me it's shut down tells me and the rest of the guy's in the KNOW You have not gotten with the T-Town guys, or been on the conference calls.
So ILUVAA go get with DS, SW, DC, JM, TT, and ask them about why Tulsa needs to pick up the pace.

The Title 2 guy's NO Matter what you tell them about AMFA the TWU & IBT put stuff in their heads about AMFA and all the BS that was put out there about AMFA and what happened in the past they just don't get it. So you have a choice this means EVERYONE, get a card signed NOW, just ONE,
OR go to the tool room and get 2 scoops of the cheap brown KY JELLY and bend over.
Sorry for my outburst just tired of a lot of things at the moment and just blew up when I shouldn’t have.

Reactions: swamt

Tulsa at 50% is not stepping up big time. That’s good for Tulsa, which is like saying the 5 year old driving that car only hit 4 cars, he did a great job.

Sorry for my outburst just tired of a lot of things at the moment and just blew up when I shouldn’t have.
Been there done that bud. Had the whole shop turn on me (with the exception of one person) for speaking the truth. If you believe in what you say stand your ground. If they have an issue with it..... f*** em.

Been there done that bud. Had the whole shop turn on me (with the exception of one person) for speaking the truth. If you believe in what you say stand your ground. If they have an issue with it..... f*** em.
By the way every one of those back stabbing bastards said the same thing, "You were right about everything you said but you should not have said it".

When you speak the truth expect to stand alone.

I learned that the hard way.

No worries mate. We all have done it. Says and means a lot when they come back and apologize after realizing. Carry on brother. I think we all are starting to feel the pain coming to the airlines and employees come Oct or fall.

FB_IMG_1589493624421.jpg

Reactions: Rogallo and 1AA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts