Amfa Said..........

Chas, I promise you will not be coming back, and if for some reason you slip through the cracks and make it back you wont be staying long. Your post have been turned over to managment and boy did it get a reaction!!!!!!!! So, its a shame you are apparently thinking about becoming a scab because it just isnt going to happen.

Opus...do you really think i care what you believe? Maybe you need to get out of PTO's bed because i would never return as SCUM such as you. I could care less if my post have been turned over to management, hell all they have to do is call me and ill tell them on the phone what i said here. I have nothing to hide.

What i find hilarious in your post is the " I promise you wont be coming back". Are you in charge of who comes back? I realise you suck off management but its funny that you finally admit it for everyone to see.

Another funny item in your post was the " everyone is a human being". You dont qualify as human only as SCUM. The last time i checked SCUM wasnt human but what was thrown away or flushed when one was done sitting on the toilet.

Im sorry to upset you and tell you that i would laugh as you lie dying and not offer a bit of assistance but that is the life you have chosen to live and i will have no pity on you whatsoever. Your type doesnt deserve to breathe the air on this planet.

When you're in your suck up session with management i do hope you gave them my correct name but if you didnt remember it i would gladly send it to you. BTW, I will be voting NO on the companies BS, the only thing i would ever vote YES on was if NW should file chapter 7 and liquidate.

You see that is the difference between you and i. You are no more then a whore, you prostitute yourself out and have no morals. All you care about is making a buck. Myself, there are other things in life to do rather then have to lower myself to SCUM and work for NW and their sorry excuse for management.

Just wondering OPUS when your done with management do they give you a hanky or do you just grin and swallow for them? Now isnt it time for you to run along and report to management this post as well?

IN YOUR RESPONSE TO OPUS, YOU SAID:

" You are no more then a whore, you prostitute yourself out and have no morals."

Chas ,

I agree with most of what you say, including riding the "REDTAIL" into CH 7...
However..... I believe that Whores are more honorable than a SCAB !
:)

SN

Opus...do you really think i care what you believe? Maybe you need to get out of PTO's bed because i would never return as SCUM such as you. I could care less if my post have been turned over to management, hell all they have to do is call me and ill tell them on the phone what i said here. I have nothing to hide.

What i find hilarious in your post is the " I promise you wont be coming back". Are you in charge of who comes back? I realise you suck off management but its funny that you finally admit it for everyone to see.

Another funny item in your post was the " everyone is a human being". You dont qualify as human only as SCUM. The last time i checked SCUM wasnt human but what was thrown away or flushed when one was done sitting on the toilet.

Im sorry to upset you and tell you that i would laugh as you lie dying and not offer a bit of assistance but that is the life you have chosen to live and i will have no pity on you whatsoever. Your type doesnt deserve to breathe the air on this planet.

When you're in your suck up session with management i do hope you gave them my correct name but if you didnt remember it i would gladly send it to you. BTW, I will be voting NO on the companies BS, the only thing i would ever vote YES on was if NW should file chapter 7 and liquidate.

You see that is the difference between you and i. You are no more then a whore, you prostitute yourself out and have no morals. All you care about is making a buck. Myself, there are other things in life to do rather then have to lower myself to SCUM and work for NW and their sorry excuse for management.

Just wondering OPUS when your done with management do they give you a hanky or do you just grin and swallow for them? Now isnt it time for you to run along and report to management this post as well?

'chasbatl' You certainly have a preoccupation with bodily functions and a very active imagination about other peoples sex life, maybe if you were working you would not have this fantasy problem. Your name is??????

Your name is??????

You mean you dont know? Please explain how you are so sure i could never get my job back if you dont even know my name? Were you just lashing out in anger because your life has no value and because you know id be laughing as you lay dying?

You mean you dont know? Please explain how you are so sure i could never get my job back if you dont even know my name? Were you just lashing out in anger because your life has no value and because you know id be laughing as you lay dying?

Chas, I know this is a monitored board and I am sure you do to, big talk but I notice you didnt provide any info :p

Opus...I have already stated my name and employee number on this forum. Just ask your friend PTO he has the info. Here is a copy of my previous post stating all my details.

PTO you really are stupid arent you? I thought it was all an act but now you've proven it isnt. If my name is so bogus try this. Call (Deleted by moderator- do not post numbers on the board- use the PM feature) , ask for Gary, Omar or DJ, they are the managers there. Ask them if (deleted by moderator) worked there before the strike. You can also use sceptre, you know what this is right? Go to /for ieia enter employee number (deleted by moderator) . Now after you have done your research come back here and tell me i am bogus