AMR

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://aa.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=43&item=3397

Who saved who? Nic is unfair. Nic is fair. ALPA sux. USAPA sux.

Finally, something worth talking about, and like a thief in the night, here it is....game changer.

Everyone better look at their own scope (section I for you easties.)

RR

Reactions: 1 person
Rumor has it .... CWA reps have been spending more time with AA lately than working on our new contract?

Bet?

The limit of AMR's involvement with LCC will be to code share with LCC on the shuttle post BK. B)

Oneworld wants nothing to do with LCC. LCC has always been a side car on STAR, and would be a barnacle on ONEworld. There are plenty of options for AMR from the finance side, even though LCC may try to pull something.

I can understand how AA is the Holy Grail for some employees at LCC. A deal with LCC is a doomsday scenario for AA employees.

Parker has said, LCC is just "playing in the margins". The reality is, LCC does little to nothing for AA and Oneworld.

Interesting times.

Reactions: 2 people
Who saved who? Nic is unfair. Nic is fair. ALPA sux. USAPA sux.

Finally, something worth talking about, and like a thief in the night, here it is....game changer.

Everyone better look at their own scope (section I for you easties.)

RR

Stand by for Chip resurrecting his UTC projections and telling us "I told you so." :lol:

Sorry to disagree but BK chAAnges everything guys. Welcome to the new reality. Dougie and his financial cronies are salivating. And they will produce an offer that no BOD or BK judge will say no to. The reorganization of AA is not up AA employees or even OneWorld. It's up to BK courts....and whether you like it or not...Parker has a successful history.

My take: US+B6+AA. And BTW, the article the suggested the "code share" with AA on US shuttle flights also said that AMR's BK was nowhere in sight and was a long shot.....................totally uninformed speculation...

Let the gAAmes begin....

And when Dougie said he is "no longer interested in a merger in the short term"....no one believed that.

Sorry to disagree but BK chAAnges everything guys. Welcome to the new reality. Dougie and his financial cronies are salivating. And they will produce an offer that no BOD or BK judge will say no to. The reorganization of AA is not up AA employees or even OneWorld. It's up to BK courts....and whether you like it or not...Parker has a successful history.

My take: US+B6+AA. And BTW, the article the suggested the "code share" with AA on US shuttle flights also said that AMR's BK was nowhere in sight and was a long shot.....................totally uninformed speculation...

Let the gAAmes begin....
AA has entered with sufficient (DIP) financing.

First curve ball for the conspiracy! :p

Oh...they say they have sufficient DIP funds.....then you guys are golden.....

last week "they" were saying that BK was nowhere in sight...and analysts were recommending a "buy" on AMR stock.

There's a new reAAlity....and it's not gonna be easy for you guys. The BK courts have the power and will decide your future. And if you think Parker is going to sit on the sidelines...you are probably mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.