AMT Boycott ?

Wildly successful company surrendered at 1800 cst. Details to follow. Hold your breath till then.

any truth that the AMT boycott didn't work?

It pretty much worked for the mere fact that it hit the local FOX news in Tulsa. When we boycott any events we choose to do so, they NEVER hit the local news. Great job boys and girls. For you Kev, they were boycotting the company putting on the AMT day not the union. Now would be the time to add in the fact that Parker wants to "work better with labor" I believe I have the article here:

LifestyleThe Street
How American CEO Doug Parker Wants to Change the Airline Industry by Working With Labor

Yes the boycott was successful. Here s what was accomplished.
1. NOTHING
2. NOTHING
3. NOTHING
4.NOTHING
5.NOTHING
6. PARKER, ISOM are shaking in their boots.

NEWS FLASH:

This Ass.TWU,IAM, have no power to pressure AA.
99% of our brothers would never do what it would take to pressure AA.
Unfortunately in the world we live in no one cares about you....(What's in it for me) Attitude.....
What are you willing to sacrifice, ask yourself????

Yes the boycott was successful. Here s what was accomplished.
1. NOTHING
2. NOTHING
3. NOTHING
4.NOTHING
5.NOTHING
6. PARKER, ISOM are shaking in their boots.

NEWS FLASH:

This Ass.TWU,IAM, have no power to pressure AA.
99% of our brothers would never do what it would take to pressure AA.
Unfortunately in the world we live in no one cares about you....(What's in it for me) Attitude.....
What are you willing to sacrifice, ask yourself????

Depends on what you would consider successful. I have heard it first hand from the highest levels of management at DFW - that it drives them nuts when the AMTs wear the red shirts, let alone the boycotting of events like this. The association is a failure for the members, even if a contract is brought back this week. The amount of lost pay and benefits to this point - will never be recovered.

I agree the ASSociation a complete betrayal by the TWU/IAM.
Upsetting the highest level of management in Dallas, does nothing, they are not the decision makers.

Can anyone here tell me how many people in TUL went and got their $60.00 Snap On "Screw"driver the Company was giving out?

Not eating the food but "maybe" couldn't pass up that shiny new tool huh?

Anyone have a picture of the time between 10:30 and 11:15? TUL.
IMG_0413.JPG