AMT Boycott ?

Can anyone here tell me how many people in TUL went and got their $60.00 Snap On "Screw"driver the Company was giving out?

Not eating the food but "maybe" couldn't pass up that shiny new tool huh?

Oh yeah. Like a kid getting a new Hot Wheel! It was pathetic!

Oh yeah. Like a kid getting a new Hot Wheel! It was pathetic!

Rogallo seriously sorry to hear that. I hope I don't hear the same type of reports from 591.

Doesn't matter which Union you support if you can't show any unity.

Can anyone here tell me how many people in TUL went and got their $60.00 Snap On "Screw"driver the Company was giving out?

Not eating the food but "maybe" couldn't pass up that shiny new tool huh?

I took the screwdriver, not the food. It will go to my son who's an AMT when he gets back from his road trip. He's out there by himself taking care of his companies plane.

Depends on what you would consider successful. I have heard it first hand from the highest levels of management at DFW - that it drives them nuts when the AMTs wear the red shirts, let alone the boycotting of events like this. The association is a failure for the members, even if a contract is brought back this week. The amount of lost pay and benefits to this point - will never be recovered.
Come on, where is a pic and where can i buy one?

I took the screwdriver, not the food. It will go to my son who's an AMT when he gets back from his road trip. He's out there by himself taking care of his companies plane.

You should understand that's it's not about taking a free meal or not. It's about Management gauging if you have resolve or not to follow the direction of your elected Leaders of your Union.

By showing up to take anything from them that you "consider" to be free shows them that they still have control over you. It shows them that you're really not as angry and dissatisfied and it's all just "pretend" if you claim you are.

All WELL worth the $60.00 per employee who showed up to shake a hand or maybe be trapped in a picture moment that will be shared on Jetnet for all to see.