amt openings mco not showing up any more

They probably saw who the top guys were and cancelled the slots. Just kidding. I don't know. Ask your union rep at your station. Someone must know.

My sources tell me that AA couldn't secure the space required from MCO airport for phase check, new RUMOR, the phase check is moving to Austin.

Yet another big check that DFW isn't getting, their 5 hangars must be full. Just proves that you can only poke your finger in the company's eye for so long before the company says F this and F you. My prediction, in the not to distant future, there will be DFW, a class 2 operation and DWH a huge hangar operation.

Reactions: 3 people
I guess there's no hangar required to do a phase check?

Can't wait to be in the middle of a phase check when one of them Texas thunderstorms rolls thru!!

They are not talking about PMUS A330s, PMAA mechanics can not do a Phase Check on the A330, that is done in PHL or CLT.

And the A330 has flown CLT-PHX flights, has nothing to do with who can fly the plane.

700UW said:
They are not talking about PMUS A330s, PMAA mechanics can not do a Phase Check on the A330, that is done in PHL or CLT.
And the A330 has flown CLT-PHX flights, has nothing to do with who can fly the plane.
Once again 700 is right. The A330 will be flying from ORD to DUB in the near future. The new phase inspection will be done at a LAA base as we don't work each other's metal YET. sometime next year we should all be one happy airline. Then we will all be working on every airplane.

Reactions: 1 person
bigjets said:
Once again 700 is right. The A330 will be flying from ORD to DUB in the near future. The new phase inspection will be done at a LAA base as we don't work each other's metal YET. sometime next year we should all be one happy airline. Then we will all be working on every airplane.
That's when the fun starts......The shuffling of airplanes, work and possibly people.

Reactions: 2 people
And watch a IAM station fight a TWU station and vice versa for work to save heads. More infighting between two unions representing the same group of workers doing the exact same job.

Reactions: 2 people
700UW said:
So the A330 will/HAS been flowed with Ex American West pilots and Ex American West pilots in PHX will be seeing the A330 soon in PHX
OK I tell them you said so

Are you that obtuse?

US has flown the A330 to PHX who flew it?

It's apparent you don't know how flight ops work.

The A330 pilots bases are only CLT and PHL.

Using your thinking that would mean that's the only city pairs they would use the plane s for.

Reactions: 1 person
700UW said:
Are you that obtuse?
US has flown the A330 to PHX who flew it?
It's apparent you don't know how flight ops work.
The A330 pilots bases are only CLT and PHL.
Using your thinking that would mean that's the only city pairs they would use the plane s for.
Deleted