Amt patches

xUT said:
attachicon.gif
1avn-bde.gif

attachicon.gif
2ndInfPatch.gif

Looks like a rip off of these two (which I served).

BTW, what is an "Aircraft Technician" ?

:p
I think it speaks for itself, im not sure how to answer that one. Sounds like one who is a technician that works on aircraft.

I still like aircraft mechanic.  When people ask me what I do for a living I say aircraft mechanic not aircraft technician or aircraft maintenance technician.  It just sounds more "real" to me.

Reactions: 3 people
paul1 said:
all Ugly what a joke.

go to local591.com

Could not agree more. Patches are a joke why not just say Mr Goodwrench. Funny they outsourced our choices for patches, get ready a lot more of that coming when the ASSociation imposes our new contract on us  

Reactions: 1 person
Kev3188 said:
4,7,9,9,10,15,16,19,22,and 23. I did not like the "triangle" ones towards the end....
The only one that caught my eye originally was number 7 with the retro Eagle, I think they should lose the screwdriver and the wrench, our work involves so much more then that, you cant boil it down to 2 tools. Ditch the "banner" and put Aircraft Maintenance Tech.

If you don't like the one that was chosen then just remove it from your uniform. Iron on or stitched on. We are technicians I'm sure we can accomplish that simple task.

Reactions: 3 people
does anyone really care what patch is there? It can be a placard or inop sticker circled by a roll of duct tape.

Your vest is going to cover it anyway.

Don't we have more important things to worry about? Who's idea was it for us to get involved with this foolish crap? Association or the Company?

Reactions: 2 people
I think it has something to do with new uniforms. I believe there is a committee made up of union and company.