An Impossible challenge

No, I see someone who couldn't make it 10 responses before they had to resort to the "Clinton" word in "defending" Trump. I do have to give you some credit...you have graduated from meme's to gif's....good job.

Hypocrisy has a bitter taste don't it?

No hypocrisy that I see. Arafat didn't attack the US. The Taliban did. And to think our president is freaking stupid that he would invite them to this country ON THE ANNIVERSARY of that attack. What a dumbass.

A perfect dramatization of what Trump does to you on a daily basis.

You do realize that every time you mention or show a video of somebody other than Trump, you are only proving my point that you can't defend Trump.

You do realize that every time you mention or show a video of somebody other than Trump, you are only proving my point that you can't defend Trump.

No matter what anyone could say, you will still hate Trump. You would just spin, project, etc.

What you think doesn't affect me at all.

You're just not that important.

Another one that can't defend Trump. Claims to live in NYC, claims to work for an airline. Lacks the balls to say inviting the Taliban to Camp David to celebrate 9/11 is idiocy.

^^^This^^^

And Trump was planning to meet over 9/11 with the guys who did this :

911-TwinTowerAflame-122312823-crop-5971182f6f53ba00105765f7.jpg

And guess which one in that picture is from a country that helped fund the 9/11 attack.

Can’t believe how stupidly easy you fall into these traps laid out for you.
Would the guy from the country that helped fund the 9/11 attacks be from the same country the T Rump sold $8 billion of arms to? You know, the same country where 15 of the hijackers came from? You know...Trumps best buddy over there, right after Bibi.

And....you still haven't defended Trump. You had to mention Biden...you had to show a picture of Obama, but the one thing you haven't done is defend Trump. As I said....it is the impossible mission.