An Impossible challenge

Would the guy from the country that helped fund the 9/11 attacks be from the same country the T Rump sold $8 billion of arms to? You know, the same country where 15 of the hijackers came from? You know...Trumps best buddy over there, right after Bibi.

And....you still haven't defended Trump. You had to mention Biden...you had to show a picture of Obama, but the one thing you haven't done is defend Trump. As I said....it is the impossible mission.

Funny when you get backed into a corner,
You just spin, project, non sequiturs, etc.

Saudi Arabia...right? Now...google "trump saudi arms". Your boy is selling the the next attack. Helluva way to defend him though.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Screenshot-2.jpg

Would the guy from the country that helped fund the 9/11 attacks be from the same country the T Rump sold $8 billion of arms to? You know, the same country where 15 of the hijackers came from? You know...Trumps best buddy over there, right after Bibi.

And....you still haven't defended Trump. You had to mention Biden...you had to show a picture of Obama, but the one thing you haven't done is defend Trump. As I said....it is the impossible mission.

Already answered in the other thread.

Were you privy to what was going on with Trump and his advisers concerning this?

Were you aware that it was something that has been in the works by intel community for quite some time?

Or are you just having another hysterical hissy fit because Trump broke you?

giphy.gif

Pete is taking a beating. His non sequitur is a non sequitur.
Yep. This thread simply asks to defend Trump and his idea to meet with the Taliban on he anniversary of 9/11. Without bringing up anybody or anything else. Out comes a picture of Obama with "The Taliban" at Camp David. Except it isn't the Taliban...it's our Arab allies. Then out comes the "One of them represents the country that funded the attacks". Until it's pointed out the the guy he is supposed to be defending just sold them $8 billion in weapons. Then all of the sudden I am supposedly the one who is saying things that are unrelated to anything previously said. When all that was said was, in essence, you can't defend Trump with just logic. YOu have to have Obama, or Clinton, or Democrats, or TDS or pretty much anything BUT words that can defend the man they admire so much.

Yep. This thread simply asks to defend Trump and his idea to meet with the Taliban on he anniversary of 9/11. Without bringing up anybody or anything else. Out comes a picture of Obama with "The Taliban" at Camp David. Except it isn't the Taliban...it's our Arab allies. Then out comes the "One of them represents the country that funded the attacks". Until it's pointed out the the guy he is supposed to be defending just sold them $8 billion in weapons. Then all of the sudden I am supposedly the one who is saying things that are unrelated to anything previously said. When all that was said was, in essence, you can't defend Trump with just logic. YOu have to have Obama, or Clinton, or Democrats, or TDS or pretty much anything BUT words that can defend the man they admire so much.

Are you actually belly aching because nobody wants to play by your rules?

Just because I exposed you as a hypocrite?

Go figure.

Are you actually belly aching because nobody wants to play by your rules?

Just because I exposed you as a hypocrite?

Go figure.

The only "rule" was to see if it was possible for you to defend Trump. I felt that by leaving others out of it, you might be able to actually do that. But you have proven that you cant. In a "squirrel" move, you toss out Biden, Clinton and pictures of Obama. Because you are unable to defend Trump. You have proven my point.

The only "rule" was to see if it was possible for you to defend Trump. I felt that by leaving others out of it, you might be able to actually do that. But you have proven that you cant. In a "squirrel" move, you toss out Biden, Clinton and pictures of Obama. Because you are unable to defend Trump. You have proven my point.

I did defend him, your're just too stupid to notice.
http://www.airlineforums.com/threads/an-impossible-challenge.62454/page-3#post-1336900

What kind of raging hypocrite gets all worked up for Trump cancelling an event, that prior presidents actually did host and participate in.

Oh yeah that would be you.

I did defend him, your're just too stupid to notice.
http://www.airlineforums.com/threads/an-impossible-challenge.62454/page-3#post-1336900

What kind of raging hypocrite gets all worked up for Trump cancelling an event, that prior presidents actually did host and participate in.

Oh yeah that would be you.

The Saudi's were our "friends" even under W. That means they were still our "friends" even under Obama. And they were are "friends" under Trump. If Obama meeting them and it was wrong, then we need to tell Trump "friends don't sell friends arms". Tell me....what did the Saudi's do under Trump that atoned for their money used for 9/11?

The Saudi's were our "friends" even under W. That means they were still our "friends" even under Obama. And they were are "friends" under Trump. If Obama meeting them and it was wrong, then we need to tell Trump "friends don't sell friends arms". Tell me....what did the Saudi's do under Trump that atoned for their money used for 9/11?

So then you agree that your faux outrage and hysterics for what Trump didn’t actually do, yet other presidents did, was pretty ridiculous.

It’s almost like you can’t help yourself. You should really take a breath next time you flip out. Save you some embarrassment.